- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- The content on this website subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Any tradestrongs reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator of this website, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal penalties.
- This website may also include links to third party websites. These links do not suggest that we endorse those third party website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any third party websites that we may link to.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and, any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
2. Materials you submit and account use:
For materials you post or otherwise provide to The COMPANY in connection with the Services (your “Submission”), you grant The COMPANY an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The COMPANY will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights related to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. The COMPANY may remove or modify your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant The COMPANY the rights in this paragraph, that The COMPANY’s use of the Submission will not infringe any third party rights and that the Submission complies with Paragraph 1 above. You are solely responsible for all Submissions made through your user account(s) on the Services or that you otherwise make available through the Services.