“Solar Tilt calculates tilt angles for adjustable solar panels, based on date and latitude or season and latitude.
Features: -Provides tilt angle for the current date and the latitude determined by the device's GPS location. -Allows you to manually enter the date and latitude to determine other tilt angles or when GPS is not available.
Tilt angle by season option: -Optionally provides for seasonal tilt angles (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) based on the device's GPS location. -Allows you to manually enter the latitude to calculate seasonal tilt angles for other locations.
-Use your Android device to measure and adjust the angle of a solar panel easily by placing your device on the solar panel and adjusting the panel until two lines merge.”
“Get ready to simulate your desired PV System for any chosen location. Rotate your phone, face all the directions, choose the right position of your solar panels, compare the results with the ideal position. User friendly interface and easy to use. Choose location, Configure your PV System and Simulate.
⭐⭐⭐ Available 4 Powerful Simulators ⭐⭐⭐ – Energy Yield Simulator – Electricity Generation Simulator – Savings Simulator – Payback Simulator
* NOTE: In order to use the Simulators, your phone needs to have magnetometer and gyroscope for obtaining tilt angle and orientation of your PV System.
* With this app you will get all the necessary parameters that you need for your future PV System. From the Simulators you will obtain real-time data for any chosen location, configuration and orientation: – Current annual electricity generation – Optimal annual electricity generation – Current monthly electricity generation – Optimal monthly electricity generation – Current energy yield – Optimal energy yield – Current savings – Ideal savings – Current payback period – Optimal payback period – Current and optimal tilt angle – Current and optimal orientation
* Get more than an app – Our goal is not only to help you find the best output for your PV System, but also to help you explore the possibility of the solar power as an unlimited source of energy and to encourage you in making a very minor impact on the climate change. – Whenever you need help for designing your PV System or interpretation of the data, open the user manual from the app or just contact us at email@example.com.”
* Simple and accurate determination of the optimal PV tilt angle. Make your PV System generate maximum electricity for your desired location. The wrong position of your PV System can cause losses in electricity generation and your project feasibility may be a question.
*** With this App you gain: – Optimal Tilt angle for any desired location on the map – Optimal orientation – Optimal daily tilt angle – Optimal monthly tilt angle – On-site inclinometer for measuring angles – More Solar Analytics tools for analyzing PV System – Map compass for accurate determination of roof (field) azimuth – Satellite map view
The tilt angle of the panels is one of the most important parameters for your PV system. It is the angle at which the photovoltaic panels are set to face the sun relative to a horizontal position. The panels must have appropriate tilt angle set for gaining maximum possible electricity from your PV system for your location. Optimal Tilt is using optimization model for obtaining the most ideal tilt angle of your panels in order to gain maximum electricity generation from your system.
The model is based on sophisticated methods for maximizing energy yield with finding the best performance for any desired location.
The additional tools and apps that can help you optimize your PV System and check the performance including financial benefits.
SolarCT works to overcome the obstacles that new green energy users may face to build solar systems for example: it can facilitate calculations and save time and effort and guide the users with the necessary steps orderly when starting to build a solar system for home.
SolarCT facilitates for the green energy engineers to get the right angle and direction of solar panels in the fields or how to wire batteries and solar panels.
SolarCT is an app calculator for requirements of solar system components like number of required solar panels and batteries, size of inverter/UPS and controller charger, and how to connect solar panels and batteries in series and parallel depending on system/inverter voltage.
-This app does calculate the requirements of solar systems accurately with multiple options available for user.
-App functions: 1- Advanced way.(Calculate the requirements of the solar System) 2- Step by step way.(Calculate the requirements of the solar System) 3- Solar radiation and cumulative production of panels. – Daily, monthly and annually solar radiation. 4- Running hours of battery. – Simulation for your consumption of power and how long batteries can run your appliances and how much remaining in the batteries. 5- Orient and tilt/inclination of solar panels. 6- Reminder for the next tilt/inclination of solar panels. 7- Solar panels and batteries connection in series and parallel. 8- Calculate appliance consumption. 9- Calculate wires gauge AWG, mm² and SWG & drop voltage. 10- Calculate water pump power.
# Please send to us by email if you encounter any issues inside the SolarCT app and don't hesitate to let us know if translation is not good at English, French, Spanish and Portuguese language. # we will be thankful for you if you support us to make this app the best among the rest of apps.
*Many features might be added in future depended on your Support and number of downloads of users.”
If you are planning to invest in a Photovoltaic solar installation for your home, yard construction or any other commercial and non-commercial use, you have the right tool to advise you on the feasibility of your desired solar power system. You will be able to get the best performance results for any desired location and configuration. This app will help you in the process of decision making for installation of a PV System. With My Solar Panel you will gain enormous flexibility for designing your photovoltaic panels, solar power inverter and all other PV equipment. You can make your configuration according to your needs and set your PV system on any desired location on the map.
* All in one app My Solar Panel is your assistant which offers you a various palette of parameters for any desired location on the map. It provides: – Monthly irradiance – Optimal tilt angle – Monthly and daily optimal tilt angles – Optimal orientation – Annual electricity generation – Monthly electricity generation – Total area of all panels – Number of panels needed for your desired system – available two options – Total land area for your desired system – Payback period in years for your desired system – Capacity factor of your system – Energy degradation in 25-years period – Avoided CO2 emissions – Levelized cost of electricity – Energy yield – Optimization module with comparison option – Shading module for calculation of self-shading losses from solar array. – Real time Solar PV Simulator for electricity generation…and much more.
* Easy to use – Simple and user-friendly interface. – Three steps approach: choose a location, design your system, see the results.
* Designing your solar power system For better flexibility and appropriateness of the users, depending on their background, the model requires several input parameters, which are divided in two categories – Basic and Advanced data. – Installed power of your PV System – Tilt angle of the panels – Orientation of the panels – Average electricity price of your bill or average electricity sell price (market, PPA, etc.) – Photovoltaic panels (photovoltaic modules) efficiency – Solar power inverter efficiency – solar power system cost in USD per installed kW, including solar panel cost, solar power inverter cost and all other solar installation cost – Degradation rate of the pv modules
* Optimize your results – Find out the optimal tilt angle and orientation – Find out monthly tilt angles – Minimize your shading losses – Compare you results
* Solar PV Simulator The PV Simulator is live simulation of the pv panels using your phone. You can face any desired side and angle with your phone and check the live performance of your chosen position. With changing the direction, you can find the difference of the energy yield.
* Explore the other possibilities – Check the shading losses of your system – Check the sunrise and sunset for any time of the year – Check the sun position for any time of the year – And much more…
* Get more than an app – Our goal is not only to help you find the best output for your PV System, but also to help you explore the possibility of the solar power as an unlimited source of energy and to encourage you in making a very minor impact on the climate change. – Whenever you need help for designing your PV System or interpretation of the data, open the user manual from the app (help option) or just contact us.
** This is a FREE version of the app. If you want to gain full access to all features, you have to update it to PRO version.
Terms and Conditions link: https://sites.google.com/view/pvfterms/home
“Intuitive yet powerful, Lumos accurately predicts the position of the sun and moon at any time, on any day, in any place. Whether you’re planning a photo shoot, a wedding, or a solar panel installation, tracking the sun and moon has never been easier!
Lumos is divided into six main modules:
• The augmented reality view harnesses the power of AR to visually project past, present, or future sun and moon positions (and moon phases!) onto your surroundings, letting you perfectly visualize your plans.
• The map view overlays the sun and moon positions for a given time and location onto a map of that location, letting you make plans from afar.
• The Street View mode works like the AR view, but it takes advantage of Google Street View to allow you to envision sun and moon positions for remote locations (requires Lumos Pro).
• The calendar view displays a simple list of rise/set times and moon phases throughout the year, letting you see the big picture at a glance. Tap a row to see the detailed ephemeris for that day.
• The notifications module lets you sign up to receive notifications for significant solar and lunar events, including: astronomical, nautical, and civil dawn/dusk, blue hour, golden hour, sunrise/set, solar noon, moon rise/set, lunar transit, and lunar perigee/apogee (requires Lumos Pro).
• The shadow length view calculates the exact length of the shadow an object will cast on a given time and day, letting you see the result both visually and numerically. You can also calculate the height of an object if you know the length of its shadow.
With an affordable one-time purchase of Lumos Pro, you can also:
• Search for a location by name or manually enter coordinates
• Save locations for later reference or offline use*
• Take notes on a saved location and have them readily available the next time you view it
*The map view and Street View do not currently support offline use
NOTE: The sun and moon positions calculated by Lumos are accurate to within a small fraction of a degree. However, as with any augmented-reality app, the accuracy of the projection is dependent on the underlying hardware. If you are seeing inaccurate positions, please calibrate your device’s compass and ensure that you are not near any sources of electromagnetic interference (e.g. microwaves, computers, car engines, high voltage lines). Phone cases containing batteries are known to cause compass interference. You can also use the visual calibration tool to align the projection with sun’s current position. Please feel free to contact us if you continue to have issues.
“With your Solar Smart Monitor connected to your solar energy system and your Solar Analytics subscription, you can log in to the My Solar app anytime from your mobile to view:
– Your solar energy system's performance – Your energy usage – Net electricity bought and sold – When and how you're loading your system – How much energy your system should be generating vs actual energy generated on any given day – Alerts and faults diagnostics
The Dashboard: Using your Solar Analytics dashboard, you can tell when it's the most efficient time of the day to turn on your most energy-hungry appliances. Run the pool pump, turn off the hot water, and set your appliances to run at the optimal time every day to slash your energy bills even further.
Live Monitor: With up to 51.8% of solar panels not performing at any point in time, you need to know exactly when there is an issue. Your live monitor data is updated every five seconds and displayed in real time.”