10 Best Plant Care Apps For Android & iOS (Free Apps)
“Instantly identify over 600,000 types of plants: flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms, cacti and more with PlantSnap!
Learn how to take care of plants: PlantSnap now teaches you how to grow and care for your plants. We have added gardening tips and advice for tens of thousands of plant species.
With the PlantSnappers Community, you connect with more than 50 million nature lovers in over 200 countries! Share photos and favorite discoveries with your friends, view photos and posts of rare plants, flowers, trees, succulents, leaves, cacti, air plant and mushrooms from around the world and share gardening tips. Only with the PlantSnap plant identifier you can connect with nature and the world.
We want to plant 100 million trees in 2021. Do you want to help us? PlantSnap plants a tree for each person who downloads the app and becomes a registered user.
Identify plants by image 🌿
Do you know those flowers you like, but don’t know the name? Are you looking for an indoor plant? An orchid? A philodendron hope? Or a cacti? An exotic flower? PlantSnap gives you all the information you need. The PlantSnap plant identifier makes it much easier to find out! Just take a picture using the app and our database will find all the information about it.
See key information about plants 🌷
After identifying plants, you will have information about its taxonomy and a complete description about the plant, orchid, indoor plant, ornamental plant, exotic flower and more. PlantSnap also tells you how to care for and grow plants.
Search for plants by name 🌳
But if you already know the name of the plant, flower, cactus, leaf, ornamental plant, tree, orchid, indoor plant, exotic flower and want to know more about it, at PlantSnap you can too! Just use our “Search” function to find information and curiosities about more than 600,000 species of flowers, leaves, trees, succulents, cacti, mushrooms and more.
Explore Snaps around the world 🌵
With the “Explore” function, you can use our SnapMap to find identified plants anywhere on the planet. See the anonymous photos taken with PlantSnap and discover the different species of flowers, leaves, trees, mushrooms and cacti spread around the world! Learn how to take care of your plants: philodendron hope, orchid, air plant, carnivorous plant, exotic flower and more.
Create your plant collection 🌹
Keep all of your discoveries saved in one place and easily access them whenever you want. Create your own library of flowers, mushrooms, and trees!
See your photos wherever you want 🍄
All photos saved in your collection are also available on the web. With PlantSnap, you can explore nature with your cell phone and take a closer look at every detail of the plants later on your computer.
With the PlantSnap plant identifier, you can also zoom in on the photos to see every detail of the flowers, leaves, indoor plant, mushroom, cacti, ornamental plant, carnivorous plant, and succulents identified around the world.
Learn how to take care of plants 🌻
PlantSnap teaches you how to take care of plants and flowers, how to plant trees, how to take care of orchids and much more gardening tips!
Thinking of walking in the park or in a garden? How about making the walk much more fun and educational? Become a Citizen Scientist and photograph all of the different plants you find along the way, then find out all the information about them in our plant identifier. Flowers, leaves, trees, mushrooms, succulents and cactus!
In addition to discovering different types of vegetables, you can also create your own library with all the flowers, leaves, mushrooms, cacti, carnivorous plant and succulents you can find.
Have fun, interact with nature, make new friends, learn something new, and help us protect this incredible planet that we call Earth.
“It’s so easy to forget to water your plants, but it doesn’t have to be. Happy Plant reminds you to water plants so you don’t have to think about it in a simple, but game-like way.
– Featured by Apple in “Start the New Year Organized 2019” – Featured by Apple in “Start the New Year Organized 2018” – Featured by Apple in “Our Favorites from 2017” – Featured by Apple in “New Apps We Love” and “Get Closer to Nature” – 120,000+ downloads
If watering plants was fun, we’d remember. But it’s not and our spouses have gotten on our case about it. Well, it’s time to show who’s boss.
To defeat this forgetful habit, we spiced up the watering task with gamification: watering streaks, naming your plants like babies, plant-selfies, and time-lapse videos to watch your plants grow baby grow.
Never forget to water your plants again with our Happy Plant features
– Manage your plants with unique water schedules. – Take a plant selfie each time you water your plant to create a time-lapse video of your plant growth over time. – Receive water reminders. – Track your plant with water streaks to make sure no plant is left to dry. – Customize your plants (your babies) by giving each a name and taking plant selfies. – Edit water schedules to adjust with seasonal or temperature changes. – Snooze your water alarm to be reminded in the near future. – Store up to 3 plants for free. – Upgrade to premium for unlimited plants and skipping photos and future upgrades. – Clean interface to get simple tasks done. – Turn a boring task into a fun activity.
Video Plants Growing:
Each time you water your plants, you can take a photo. In doing so, you’re actually assembling epic time-lapse video of your plant growth over time. It’s a fun video to watch as your green baby becomes a thriving green plant.
More Than An Alarm Clock:
Happy Plant is more than an alarm clock. It’s a good habit builder. We believe that seeing progress over time creates positive associations in your brain that help you remember better. Are we clever scientists? Not at all! But we’re finally watering our plants and our spouses aren’t yelling at us for being dumb. What more proof do we need?
Plant Care Turned Into Fun Experiences:
Having a fun water schedule not only helps to keep your plant hydrated, but it will help to prevent overwatering as well. With all our daily responsibilities, it’s easy to forget if you did something or not.
Tracking your plant watering will help guide you into becoming a good gardener. Each day when it’s time to water a plant, you’ll receive a notification. When you water your plant, you add to your water streak. Challenge yourself to see how long you can keep your water streak going.
When your plant is in the green zone, your baby is hydrated and happy.
When your plant is in the red zone, your baby is thirsty and in the danger zone.
Enjoy Healthy Plants!
Don’t be that forgetful dude ever again. Happy Plant is like the household wingman that will remind you to take care of your plants. It’s that’s simple.
“Now my wife asks me to buy new plants. Never would’ve imagined.” – the surprised cat “ You just saved my marriage…and yeah, my plants too” – the lucky cat “Watering my plants reminds me to shower” – the strange cat “My plants love me. I love my plants…and the rest of the family” – the mushy cat
We at Happy Plant are on a mission to turn boring, forgetful chores into fun tasks. Through fun, we can remember! Happy plant. Happy home. Happy you!
Download today FREE!
Any questions? Contact us: email@example.com”
“Plantiary Plant Identifier and Plant Care Reminder offers you multiple options to keep your plants alive and grow them better! Use Plant Identification feature, scan your plant, set up and create your own garden with their own unique needs!
Recently added feature:
Plant Identification Scan your green friends by using plant identifier and add them into your house garden to keep an eye on their watering and caring needs. Plant Identification is here for you to easily set up your garden!
Keep track of your green friends’ growth with our Plant Care Reminder. We are updating our app every month to both add features and answer your requests! Whether it is for personal green friend’s photos, to different and unique plant care options like sun rotations and plant watering schedules!
Plantiary Plant Identifier and Plant Care Reminder will act like your personal gardening assistant. Just set up your house garden in our app with your plant care schedules and Plantiary will remind you when is the best time for trimming, fertilizing, and watering.
Plant Identifier Scan your plants by using our advanced plant identification technology trained by machine learning to identify your green friends! Scan and let us recognize your plant and we set up quick presets for you to take care of it. Plant Identifier is here to help you set up your garden quick!
Quick Add Plant Search your green friend’s type and add them instantly to your garden companion!
Presets Find your green friend in our presets and set up their caring calendar!
Names Name your preferred names for each of them!
Reminder Set up a preferred plant watering, fertilizing or rotating reminder for them, our app will remind you when to care!
Plant Pictures You can add your greens to the list with their pictures or choose one of our prepared images, so it will be easier to identify which one needs caring.
Location Options When you are adding new ones, there will be a section about their locations, you can give names to the location, so it will group your greens and make it easier to care that are on different locations
Plant Care History Track your caring history and never mistakenly watering them again too soon!
Plant Care Tips Our app will provide enough tips for you to care for your green friends, either in app or with notifications. (You can disable notifications.)
Notes Add personalized notes to each of your green friends and set individual specific reminders for each of them. Eg. How much plant watering it needs, how much fertilizer it requires, how to rotate it etc.
Download Plantiary now and start tracking your green friend’s growth from your mobile!
Follow us on: twitter.com/plantiary instagram.com/plantiaryapp/
For questions, issues and inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org”
“Discover the Blossom app – your reliable plant care guide and a pocket plant identifier!
Identify plants, flowers, succulents, trees by photo and get how-tos and useful plant care tips. Set timely reminders to water your greenery on time without drowning it. Find out the best way to fertilize and repot your plants and flowers. Snap a picture of a tree in your favorite park and learn more about it. Start growing your private blossoming garden!
Roses are red, violets are blue… Ready to know all the plants around you? Plant identifying and growing can be real fun! With the Blossom app, you can learn everything you need to give your green friends a long and happy life.
ACCURATE PLANT RECOGNITION Instantly identify over 10,000 of plants, flowers, succulents, and trees by picture. Simply take a photo of a plant or use a picture on your phone, and our app will identify it in a snap!
USEFUL INFORMATION AND SMART TIPS Need to know when your plant will flower or what trees grow in your garden? Identify plants by photo or search the plant name in our database to get detailed information about each plant’s features and caring instructions.
PLANT CARE REMINDERS Get notified when it’s time to water, fertilize, mist, clean, and repot. Create a custom reminder in case your plant needs something special.
GREEN BLOG Discover tons of plant care articles, tips and video tutorials in our constantly updated blog!
NOTES Journal the life of your plants – monitor their growth and development, celebrate the first blooms, describe your plant care routine, or attach photos to see how your plant has changed. Never miss a thing!
PERSONAL PLANT COLLECTION Add all your plant species to My garden to keep track of the growth and development of your plants, flowers, succulents and trees.
LIGHT METER Let us show you the light (and what it means!). Measure the light levels in your space and find the best locations for your plants.
Make the Blossom app a home for your plants. Whether you are an expert gardener or a first-time plant parent trying to identify the needs of your houseplant: enjoy tending your own garden, live your greenest life.
Premium features: Unlimited identification – identify as many plants as you want. Unlimited reminders – set a reminder for every single flower. Light meter – measure the light levels in your space.
You can choose from different subscription options: 1-month Subscription 1-year Subscription * A subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial period. * Cancel a free trial or subscription anytime through your account settings on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy the premium content until the end of the free-trial period or paid subscription!
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any feature requests, questions, or comments.”
“Sun Seeker® is a comprehensive sun tracker & compass app that lets you track sunrise sunset times. You can find the sun, check sun position & solar path. Sunseeker, the sun surveyor app, has a flat compass & a 3D AR view to show sun exposure, equinox, solstice paths, sunrise sunset times, twilight times & more.
It can be used by-
* Photographers- to plan shoots & videos in accordance with the magic hour & golden hour. Use sun view feature to find the sun and sunrise sunset times. The best sun exposure & sun position for photos can be checked using Sunseeker – the sun tracker app. * Architects & Surveyors- to view the spatial variability of solar angle all year long. Use this sun dial like compass app as a sun tracker & sun surveyor to find the sunlight exposure, sun direction & sun path. * Real Estate Buyers- buy properties using this sun surveyor app to check the sunlight exposure & to find the sun. * Cinematographers- The sun surveyor view shows the solar direction for each daylight hour. With Sun Seeker you can find the sunrise sunset, solar path & sun position for any location. * Drivers- This sunrise sunset app, lets you track the solar path and sun position throughout the day. Drivers can use this sun tracker to find the perfect parking spot by seeing the sunlight exposure and sunrise sunset times. * Campers & Picnickers- Finding a great campsite is easy with Sun Seeker’s sun tracker. With this compass and sunset app, you can check the sunlight exposure at all times & locate the sun position. * Gardeners- Sunseeker is a comprehensive sun tracker and compass app which helps you find optimal planting locations & sunlight exposure hours.
* Sunseeker compass app is a sun tracker app to find the sun. It uses GPS, magnetometer & gyroscope to find the correct sun position and solar path for any location. * Flat compass view shows, the solar path, sun position, diurnal sun angle & elevation (divided into day & night segments), shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness. * 3D AR camera overlay sun view shows the sun’s current position, its path with hour points marked. * Camera view has a pointer to guide you to find the sun. With this sun surveyor app, you can know the sunrise sunset times & sunlight exposure. * Map view in this sunrise sunset app shows solar direction arrows & sun path for each hour of the day. * The sunrise sunset app enables you to choose any date to view sun position & path on that day. With this sun locator and sun path app, you can also view sunrise and sunset time for each day. * Ability to choose any location on earth (includes 40,000+ cities or custom locations available offline, & a detailed online map search capability) * The sunrise sunset & sun locator app gives details of sunrise sunset times, sun direction, elevation, civil, nautical & astronomical twilight times of the sun. * Optional device notifications for all sun-related periods & events, such as various twilight periods at a given compass heading or above a given elevation. * It allows the user to include equinox, solstice paths on both flat compass view & camera view. Sunseeker sun direction app shows you the sunlight exposure, sun direction, sunrise and sunset time.
Sun Seeker has been featured in numerous high-profile publications, like the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Sydney Morning Herald etc. “Truly amazing”, “Incredible”, “Brilliant” – the most useful application of augmented reality – ever!
Watch our YouTube video here. https://bit.ly/2Rf0CkO Search YouTube for “Sun Seeker app” videos, websites & blogs created by our enthusiastic users.
See FAQs – from the app’s info screen. https://bit.ly/2FIPJq2
Note: The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired. The device’s compass accuracy can be optimised by calibrating it prior to use.”
“Waterbot is a free app that reminds you to water your houseplants. If you always forget to water flowers at home or office this is the right app for you. Waterbot will help you save many lives. This app will track all your plants and notify you when attention is needed. So never let your flowers die again 🙂
Features: – Track all plants in your home – Receive notification when a plant needs water – Configure notifications (reminders) time – in the morning, at noon or in the evening – Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days – Create flower avatars using phone’s camera – Special design for unique user experience
How to use it: – Pick a plant in your home – Capture flower’s avatar with your camera – Set watering interval – 6 days, for example – That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again – Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it – Now add more plants and have fun watering them”
“Join 2 million users and 8 million plants on the journey to keep plants alive! Let Planta help you to get impressive, thriving plants:
– Smart Care Reminders Are you not sure when it’s time to water your plants? Planta knows when! Based on what plant, where in the world, weather, light in the room and more. Just add them to the app and get notified when it’s time to water, fertilize, mist, clean (yes, it’s a thing) and repot!
– Step by step guides Do you love plants but lack a green thumb? If so, you can use the easy, step by step care-instructions on how to care for your green friends. 2 million users keeping their plants alive every week!
– Light meter will help you find plants for every corner of your home Would you like to put a plant in a bathroom without windows? Some plants prefer shade and some are sun-lovers. Get to know which plants are suitable in your home based on the different light conditions of your rooms. 8 million plants have already found their spot in their home!
– Plant recommendations – based on your skill Let Planta know how skilled and committed you are to plant care to get recommendations based on you. And yes, you will be able to grow more than a cactus!
– Plant identification Maybe you are not sure which plant you have? You can just take a picture of it and we will instantly let you know. With Plantas plant scanner you can scan all your house plants to find out the plants name and how to care for them.
– All the info – just to be sure Perhaps you are good at caring for plants, but you just want to make sure you are doing everything right. Find out everything you need to know about what your green companions prefer!
– Plant Journal Follow both your and your plants progress! Are your thumb getting any greener? Add photos and short texts about your plants to see how they grow, remember when they flowered or just keep track of them. Keeping a plant journal is a perfect way to see if your plant likes how you treat them!”
“We’re so excited to get Vera By Bloomscape to you – note the change to the latest version of Vera is being released in stages; if you don’t have it now, you can expect to have it available for download and upgrade soon!
Vera by Bloomscape is a plant care management app that helps you and your plants thrive!
Create a Schedule:
Never leave your plant hanging again! Easily set up watering reminders and fertilizing follow-ups for every plant. Track your plants’ progress as you go and become the best plant parent.
Track Your Plants:
View your plant collection in one place, and create profiles for each leafy friend, with their name, adoption date, and photos you take. Log your plant care activities over time and watch your jungle thrive.
Document your journey:
Journal away when you’re excited for a new sprouting leaf, worried about unwanted pesty guests, or mesmerized by the way the morning light hits your Fiddle Leaf Fig just right.
Learn New Skills:
Curious how to repot your Monstera? Need to know how to trim your Money Tree? We’ve got you covered. The Library has all the plant care tips and tricks you’ll ever need. Plant Mom approved, of course!
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org – We’re happy to help!”