“Pass2U Wallet can conveniently collect all of your Passbook / Apple Wallet passes in your Android devices, e.g. coupons, event tickets, loyalty cards, stored-value cards, and boarding passes. You can scan barcode containing web link or download .pkpass files to add passes into Pass2U Wallet.
Fully support for the Passbook / Apple Wallet pass specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards, and etc. 2) Support QR Code, Aztec, PDF417 2D barcodes, and Code 128 1D barcode. 3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time. 4) Support for iBeacon. 5) Support changing notifications of Apple Wallet pass. 6) Localization of passes 7) Scan/Enter the barcodes on your cards or tickets to make passes and save them in Pass2U Wallet. 8) Free Pass update API for Pass2U Wallet issuers. 9) Google Drive backup and restore. 10) Wear OS app support for pro user
We respect User Privacy of Pass2U Wallet. In order to let you have a good user experience, we need to access below permission:
● Identity：Choose Google accounts to backup and restore passes ● Photos/Media/Files：Add pass files of devices to Pass2U Wallet ● Camera：Scan barcodes to add passes to Pass2U Wallet ● Wi-Fi connection information：When Wi-Fi is connected, and re-register the failed registration of pass ● Device ID：Need device IDs to update passes
Frequently Asked Questions.
1.How can I backup all of my passes?
You could go to setting of Pass2U Wallet > tap Backup > Choose the Google Drive account. Or Pass2U Wallet will help you automatically backup, while your phone on charging, connecting with Wi-fi, idling with over 24 hours.
2.How can I transfer all of my passes from old device to new device?
You could backup all of your passes to the Google Drive account in the old device. Then go to setting of Pass2U Wallet > tap Restore > Choose the Google Drive account.
“Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy • Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone • Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find. • Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends • Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping • Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
Who Recommends Us? Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse • Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S. • Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone • Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping • Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later • Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode • Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards • Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again • Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips • Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping • Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store • Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends • Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.)
“With WalletPasses, you can use passes on your Android phone to check in for flights, get and redeem rewards, get in to movies, or redeem coupons. Passes can include useful information like the balance on your coffee card, your coupon’s expiration date, your seat number for a concert, and more.
WalletPasses Saves Your Battery The app only consumes battery when you use it, no power consuming operations are performed in background.
WalletPasses Respects your Privacy The app requires only minimal permissions to work and you keep full control of the data shared with pass issuers.
WalletPasses is fully Passbook compatible The app supports all great features of Wallet / Passbook passes: * Automatic Pass Updates & Change Notifications * Relevance based Display of Passes (Time, Location, iBeacon) * Embedded Scanner
WalletPasses is backed by the Wallet Passes Alliance, a consortium of firms that develop and promote an open platform for the mobile wallet“
“PassWallet is the pioneer and free app specializing in serving Android users to store, organize and update cards, in the most simple and intuitive way. PassWallet can service every type of passes imaginable: boarding passes, transport cards, passes to the movies, theatres, concerts, museums, festivals, theme parks or stadiums, loyalty cards, vouchers and discount coupons in many stores, hotel and car reservations and more!
How are passes added to PassWallet?
For your convenience, you can add and store passes in multiple ways: ✔ If you receive the passes by email or SMS, just touch the download link or the attached file and select PassWallet as your primary wallet and they are saved automatically. ✔ You can scan the barcode or QR code and your passes/cards will be automatically added to PassWallet, as well as converting to pdf without any extra coding. ✔ You can rescue/retrieve all the passes that you previously had on your device in .pkpass format, importing them to PassWallet from Google Drive or Dropbox (where you can also back up all the new cards that you store) ✔ PassWallet is constantly evolving and improving technology, so we have incorporated NFC technology into our application, which will allow you to add, pay and redeem content as long as the issuer of your cards has adapted NFC as well, so you can enjoy this cutting-edge technology.
How does PassWallet help me organize?
🗃️ PassWallet allows you to sort your cards alphabetically, by type or by date 🏷️ With PassWallet you can modify the settings as you choose, including security and store mode, notifications, colours, category creation, etc. 🖐️ Just by touching the pass and using the icons that appear below, you can delete them, archive them, share them, see their location on the map and explore more options 🚩 Issuing companies may inform you of any changes that may occur in your cards or passes, and may update you with useful information 📡 Once you have downloaded your passes to PassWallet, you do not need a connection to use them 🔌 You will not have problems in terms of energy consumption, since PassWallet only consumes battery when it is used (no background operations are performed)
What permissions does PassWallet require to function?
You will maintain full control of the data you want to share with the card issuers. To enjoy the most useful services, PassWallet will ask you for permission to: ✔ Access your email to search for and download to PassWallet the cards/passes you receive this way ✔ Access your Files to retrieve and save in PassWallet, the passes you have saved on your device ✔ Access the camera to be able to scan barcodes in different formats to add them to your PassWallet ✔ Sending notifications and automatic card updates ✔ Know your location to show you the geolocated data of your passes
Why does this application contain ads?
PassWallet, unlike other ad-free applications, does not trade or sell your personal data. You do not need to register, and we will never transfer any data to third parties. This is the way ad-free apps are funded. Therefore, in PassWallet you will find small banners with ads on the top that do not bother to have perfect visibility and functionality of your cards and passes, while your personal data remains safe.
What do I do if I have a problem or need help?
For the benefit of our users, PassWallet is in a constant process of improvement and incorporation of new functionalities, so it is recommended that you update it when periodically or when prompted. You can consult our website https://passwallet.net/index.html and if you have any technical problem you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the PassWallet team will do our best to help you.”
This app is a viewer for passes – a pass could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card – there are a lot of possibilities. Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you – so lets save some trees and reduce waste! Also this app is Free-Software – Free not only as in “Free Beer” – but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called espass or pkpass files – you can open them with this app – e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time – but it also has other interesting content like a description – often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) – often also locations ( to give you directions ) – just try It out! The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 – I liked the Idea – but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) – The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) – In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. ) One year later – just before the 30C3 – I came to work a bit on this app again – for 2 reasons: – a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook – but nothing ready yet – I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla – a very nice designer who did a great redesign This all was leading to PassAndroid – a completely new version – with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Air Berlin Air Canada Air Europa Aegean Airlines Austrian Airlines (http://www.austrian.com) Brussels Airlines Czech Airlines Cathay Pacific Chaos Events (29c3 30c3 31c3 32c3 33c3 34c3) Cineworld in Middlesborough UK Cinecitta in Nuremberg Cineplex-Kinos Emirates airlines Eventim Eurowings Lufthansa German Wings Iberia Swiss Virgin Australia Virgin Atlantic cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC – Indian Railway ) Porter Airlines ( tested in North America ) TAM Airlines TUI-Fly Norwegian Airlines LAN Peru Qantas Saudi Arabian Airlines entrada cine ( entradas.com ) Empire Theatres Tickets owl ticket Kinépolis
UCI Kinowelt Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium renfe chaos communication congress chaos communication camp TAP (Portugal)
Theatre Aurora (Аврора) on Nevsky (на Невском) Formula Kino Galeria (Формула кино Галерия)
these are only some I know of – please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay online, in apps, and in stores. Plus cash in on loyalty and rewards – all without your wallet.
Pay in stores with your Android phone • Add a credit or debit card from your bank or link your PayPal account in the app • Make safe, secure mobile payments – your card details are encrypted before they’re shared with stores • Speed through checkout at nearby stores and anywhere contactless payments are accepted
Pay on the web and in apps • Shop online without re-entering all of your payment information at checkout • Pay fast in Android apps without adding a credit or debit card • Keep payment info safe in your Google Account
Keep your information safe and secure • Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of advanced security • Your card details aren’t shared when you pay with your Android phone in stores • Receive the same purchase protection you get with your bank or PayPal account
Send cash and split the bill • Send and request money in the app or in Gmail and Android Messages • Use a debit card to transfer money directly to your bank account – no need to cash out
Access loyalty cards, offers, and more on your smart phone • Find your loyalty program, rewards program, or offer in the app to add your card • Make shopping more rewarding – even if you forget your wallet • Some stores might even send you reminders to use your cards when you arrive, so you can make the most of your rewards
Save event tickets, transit cards, and boarding passes • Access tickets and passes right from your mobile phone • Get there fast without digging for your wallet
Manage your payment info online or in-app • Your payment methods are synced with your Google Account, so you won’t have to update your information twice
Google Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+).
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country's regulation. *** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone • Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology) • Send cards by presenting Barcodes • Cards Apps™ – Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps • Quick Card™ – Instantly access any card • Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet • Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code • Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
Where can I install Cards?
• Cards is available for FREE on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.
What are “Community Powered” and “Official” Cards?
• “Community Powered” Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia. • “Official” Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
You can use Cards as a replacement to the discontinued Beep'n Go app by Mobeam or Samsung Beaming Services.”