Here are the 10 Best Outlining Apps For Android & iOS.
10 Best Outlining Apps For Android & iOS
1. Microsoft OneNote
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices. With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes. Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today. Capture Content And Get Organized • Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook. • Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want. • Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote. • Save pictures and images to your notes. Take Notes And Achieve More • OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era. • Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work. • Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels. • Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad. Save Ideas At The Speed of Light • OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time. • Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind. • Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time. • Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos. Collaborate and Share Notes • Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources. • Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page. • Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use. • Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings. • Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function Better Together With Microsoft Office • OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more. Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote. You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ Requirements: • Requires Android OS 5.0 or later. • A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote. • OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later. • To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account. This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Maximize productivity of your team on the go with Smartsheet, a work execution platform that empowers better collaboration and decision making, accelerating innovation for over 80,000 leading brands — including 75% of the Fortune 500 — in 190 countries. Manage projects, workflows and tasks, collaborate with your team, and maximize productivity! Getting started is easy! Either sign in with your existing Smartsheet account, or enter your email to sign up for a free 30-day trial. Join millions of other innovative users and upgrade to a paid account at any time. With Smartsheet you can: COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM • Seamlessly create, share, and collaborate with your team on projects, wherever you are, between desktop and mobile. Access your sheets anytime, anywhere. ORGANIZE PROJECTS AND WORKFLOWS • Use sheets to oversee tasks and workflows, plan projects, and maximize the productivity of your team. COLLECT INFORMATION FROM ANYONE • Collect data from the field with forms, capture and upload images, or scan barcodes with your mobile device. TAKE ACTION AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY • Review notifications, act on requests and approvals, or update status in card view on the go. VIEW WORK STATUS IN REAL TIME • Easily view your dashboards, sheets, and more in real time from your phone, so you always know the status of work. WORK SEAMLESSLY WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS • Smartsheet’s out-of-the-box integrations enable real-time synchronization and visibility with many of the apps you use. To learn more about Smartsheet, the leading work execution and project management platform built to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work — at scale, visit https://www.smartsheet.com.
3. Taskmator – TaskPaper Client
4. Suru – Note, List, To-do
5. WorkFlowy – Notes, Lists, Outlines
☛ WorkFlowy is the world’s best tool for taking notes and making lists. ☚ Simple to use, but incredibly powerful, WorkFlowy can help you manage all the information in your life. ♥ SLATE MAGAZINE ♥ writes … ″This app is the easiest, best-designed, and most-flexible note-taker I’ve ever come across, and it solves many of the problems I’ve had with other software … It has become my go-to place for storing and keeping track of everything—not just to-dos and grocery lists, but my ideas for articles, all the notes I gather while reporting, all the tasks I need to do for those articles, and even all of the stuff I’m gathering for a book I’m working on.″ ⦿ FEATURES ⦿ ➜ Infinitely nested lists ➜ Zoom in on any sub-list ➜ Tag and filter list items ➜ Beautiful interface on your computer ➜ Full offline functionality ➜ Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer ➜ Collaborate with others ➜ Add notes to any list item ➜ Simply tap to edit ➜ Quick expand and collapse lists ➜ Mark items as complete ➜ Full text search ➜ Much, much more WorkFlowy is like a notepad with super powers. Learn how to use it, you’ll thank us later.
6. Orgzly: Notes & To-Do Lists
Orgzly is an outliner for taking notes and managing to-do lists. You can keep notebooks stored in plain-text and have them synchronized with a directory on your mobile device, SD card, Dropbox, or over WebDAV. Notebooks are saved in Org mode’s file format. “Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.” See http://orgmode.org for more information.
7. Notion – Notes, Tasks, Wikis
Notion is a new editor that blends notes, tasks, wikis in one app. DRAG, DROP, EDIT Use drag & drop and Force Touch to arrange any content. Great for prioritizing lists and to-dos. RICH MEDIA Supports images, to-dos, bookmarks, code snippets and 20+ block types. SYNC WITH MAC, WINDOWS, AND BROWSER Download the companion browser and desktop apps. Notion keeps everything in sync. OFFLINE Pages you visit online are downloaded for access on the go. COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME Share your pages, and edit together at the same time, @mention, and comments. FOLDERLESS ORGANIZATION Organize your content using nested pages. Say goodbye to messy folders. To download the companion desktop app, please visit: https://www.notion.so/desktop
8. OmniOutliner 3
– Focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. – Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes, add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio… and it’s all instantly searchable. – Create notebooks, organizers, planners and organize them any way you want and share with anyone. – Sync your notes and notebooks across your devices so your information is always with you. “Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times “When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag *GET ORGANIZED* • Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists. It’s the only planner and organizer you need • Keep journals, documenting the news and writing the events and milestones of your daily life • Take notes and create notepads in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more • Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches • Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos • Create separate notepads to organize your memos, receipts, bills and invoices • Use Evernote as a digital notepad, planner and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts and memos as they come *SYNC ANYWHERE* • Sync all your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone or tablet • Start your writing and task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat *SHARE YOUR IDEAS* • Create, share and discuss your notes and memos with the people who help get your work done, all in one app • Get inspired and brainstorm creative ideas by working collaboratively • Share your notepads, memos, journals, planner, organizer with your friends, colleagues or family *EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE* • Make personal to do lists to keep your thoughts organized by writing • Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists • Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive • Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties • Use it as a planner to organize your life with the smart notebook • Create smart notebooks, write memos and journals on the go with the easy-to-use notepad *EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS* • Create agendas and planners, write notes, memos, journals and craft presentations. Use it as your ultimate planner, organizer and notepad at work • Annotate documents with comments during team meetings, then share with colleagues *EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION* • Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought • Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams and assignments • Create different smart notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized • Keep track of your upcoming exams, assignments and deadlines in your planner • Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research • Discuss and annotate notes, memos and drafts *HOME SCREEN WIDGET* Access Evernote easier and faster using the Home screen widget Also available from Evernote: EVERNOTE PREMIUM – The ultimate workspace. • 10 GB of new uploads each month • Unlimited number of devices • Access your notes and notebooks offline • Save emails to Evernote • Search inside Office docs and attachments • Annotate PDFs • Scan and digitize business cards • Show notes as presentations, instantly $7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
🏆 Editor’s Choice by Google Any.do is a To Do List, Calendar, Planner, Tasks & Reminders App That Helps Over 25M People Stay Organized and Get More Done. 🥇 “It’s A MUST HAVE PLANNER & TO DO LIST APP” (NYTimes, USA TODAY, WSJ & Lifehacker). Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists and more. 📅 Organize Your Tasks & To-Do List in Seconds • ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side. • SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. • SET REMINDERS – One time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp. • WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done. — ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list. For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date. For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments. To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode. INTEGRATIONS Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More. TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it. POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks. DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have. SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS To plan & organize projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list. GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.