Here are the 10 Best Night Vision Apps For Android & iOS (Free Apps).
- 10 Best Night Vision Apps For Android & iOS (Free Apps)
- 1. Ferret Night Vision Camera
- 2. Night Vision Camera (Photo & Video) Simulator
- 3. Night Vision Camera
- 4. Night Camera: Low light photos
- 5. Thermal Night Vision Color Filter Effect Camera
- 6. Thermal Night Vision Camera Effect Simulated
- 7. Night Vision Cam
- 8. Night Mode Camera (Photo & Video)
- 9. Night Vision simulator
- 10. VR Thermal and Night Vision Camera Simulated
10 Best Night Vision Apps For Android & iOS (Free Apps)
1. Ferret Night Vision Camera
The Ferret Night Vision view is at the top area of the screen and the normal view is at the bottom. You can slide to change the size of these areas or to make one of them full screen.
Can be used with both cameras (front or back) and can make and save photos.
There is a torch light button if need as an option.
It is not a dermal camera (It is not possible :)) but an ambient light amplification.
2. Night Vision Camera (Photo & Video) Simulator
This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true Night Vision.
This is a game application simulator joke, where you can look through your phone’s camera at night and see everything. This is the thermal imager only increases the sensitivity to light of this, it becomes easier to see. Spy on your friends at night or walk down the street, that would be so good to see. For a more real effect connected camera. Try it yourself, and tell your friends! Attention! This is only an emulator it does not bear any harm!
Thank you for playing our games, leave your comments and we will make our game even more interesting for you!”
3. Night Vision Camera
4. Night Camera: Low light photos
Regardless whether you take night-, scenery- or other photographs, the picture quality you are able to achieve with Night Camera will surprise you.
You can easy tap to focus and tap to exposure at the same time. After selecting the desired setting, you can easily lock it to prevent changes despite movement.
Only here you can get luminance, luminosity and RGB histograms in real time to recognize over- and underexposure in time.
The self-timer, which is imperative for nighttime shots, enables you to take un-blurred pictures.
With the aid of the volume buttons you can take pictures with volume up (+) and fade the HUD-elements in- and out with volume down (-).
Of course you can also block the white balance separately and edit it if necessary.
Standard image formats (4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 16:9 and 3:1) can be edited live. The full-screen mode is activated for narrow image formats, enabling maximum display use. This feature can also be deactivated.
The histogram adapts to all image formats.
The up to 6x digital live zoom can be edited in the settings to enable a greater precision level during targeted zooming.
Various real-time color filters complete this app.
The most important functions:
– Shutter speed control
– Up to 1 second * exposure time
– Manual ISO setting
– Manual focus
– Residual light enhancement
– Real-time luminance histogram
– Real-time luminosity histogram
– Real-time RGB histogram
– Volume Up (+) Photo Capture
– Volume Down (-) HUD Hide
– 6x digital live zoom
– Tap to focus
– Tap to exposure
– White balance-lock
– Manual white balance
– Manual exposure adjustment
– Aspect ratios: 4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 16:9 and 3:1
– Full-screen mode
– Eco mode
– Diverse color filters in real-time
– Take HD photos
– Landscape and portrait mode
– Supports front and back camera
– Supports LED-continuous light
– Supports EXIF-data
*) only on supported devices
Impress your friends, by catching a couple red-handed or by showing your impressive night time pictures.
A good camera and a powerful processor are required, to get the maximum picture quality.
For ad-free please try our professional camera app “Night Camera HD” for low light photography with much more features.
All the screenshots listed were taken with an iPhone and iPad and are genuine!
Please note that this app does not provide true night vision functionality. The iPhone, iPad and iPod touch have no infrared amplifier, as a result no pictures can be taken in total darkness; a minimal level of light is still required, which can be ascertained by the camera’s sensors. The preview will also be delayed in exposure mode. In addition the camera must be held stable for exposure time.
Follow us: http://twitter.com/CLIDOapps
Visit us: http://www.clidoapps.com”
5. Thermal Night Vision Color Filter Effect Camera
Free | Camera filter | Flashlight | HD picture quality |
Night Vision Thermal Camera AR is a Flashlight Torch. You can enable Chromatic Filter for Thermal Vision / Thermo Vision.
Push the button in the bottom right corner to enable the simulated Thermal Vision Filter and flashlight to see better in the Night. Never let your display flash your eyes with Torch which lets you look through your display with the Camera View.
Use the camera button to make a screenshot
-simulated Thermal Vision camera filter
Be like a secret agent and turn on your Thermal Vision with the Flashlight Torch Night Vision app.
6. Thermal Night Vision Camera Effect Simulated
7. Night Vision Cam
8. Night Mode Camera (Photo & Video)
Do you find your photos and videos dark and grainy in low light? NightCap will help by unlocking the full potential of your iPhone or iPad’s camera.
AI camera control makes it easy by automatically setting optimum focus and exposure for a brighter, clearer shot. All you need to do is hold steady and tap the shutter. If you prefer manual control then instant gesture based adjustment is always available, and special camera modes give you DSLR like results. You can even shoot photos, videos and time lapse in black and white if you want to.
Try Long Exposure mode for amazing motion blur effects and reduced image noise in low light. NightCap has an ISO Boost feature that allows 4x higher ISO than any other app, producing much brighter low light photos with low noise in Long Exposure mode!
Light Trails mode preserves moving lights – ideal for moving traffic at night, fireworks or light painting.
These modes are stunning when combined with HD or 4K time lapse!
There are 4 dedicated astrophotography camera modes. Stars Mode is ideal for a starry sky or Northern / Southern Lights (Aurora), or leave your device capturing in Star Trails Mode and watch the stars paint circles in the sky! There are also modes for easy photography of the International Space Station (ISS) and meteors (shooting stars).
Visit nightcapcamera.com for tutorials.
• Video recording with special Night Mode and full manual control.
• Time lapse recording with adjustable speed, long exposure and light trails support and up to 4K resolution on iPhone 6s or newer or 1080p HD on older devices.
• Aidie, a fully automatic AI camera operator chooses the optimum camera settings for you automatically, meaning brighter, clearer photos in low light with less risk of blurring the shot. All you need to do is hold steady and tap the shutter.
• AI enhanced focusing in very low light for fast, reliable focus.
• Automatic camera modes for Meteors (shooting stars), ISS (International Space Station), stars and star trails make these difficult tasks easy.
• Innovative manual camera controls designed for photographers: intuitive gesture-based control of exposure, ISO, focus and even white balance. Simply swipe to adjust.
• Long Exposure mode: Capture detailed, noise-free low light shots.
• Light Trails mode: Perfect for light painting and even astronomy: photograph star trails with unlimited exposure time!
• ISO Boost allows up to 4x higher ISO than any other app.
• Light Boost instantly boosts brightness while preserving image detail.
• Noise Reduction Mode helps reduce image noise.
• 8x Zoom control (camera-style for easy, smooth zoom).
• Full Apple Watch support with live preview and control of the main app features.”