Here are the 5 Best Money Counter Apps For Android & iOS (Free Apps).
5 Best Money Counter Apps For Android & iOS (Free Apps)
1. Walnut: Money Manager App & Instant Personal Loans
✅ Take control of your MONEY and SAVE more – Answer the key questions of ‘What’, ‘How Much’ & ‘Where’ of your spends
✅ Keep a close track of credit card dues – no more surprises at the end of the billing cycle!
✅ SPLIT expenses with friends – The simplest bill split experience!
✅ Find ATMs with Cash near you in real-time
✅ All expenses at a GLANCE – Banks Accounts, Credit Cards, Digital Wallets, Sodexo etc.
✅ EXPORT your data and generate expense reports (in PDF & CSV format)
✅ Check BANK BALANCES
✅ 50+ Indian banks and cards supported
✅ Keep track of train, cab, movie, event bookings and more
✅ Make your own custom categories to track expenses and quickly add cash spent too
✅ Add notes, tags and bill/receipt photos to transactions
✅ Easily search for expenses, tags or notes
✅ Lookup information on places you visit and share with friends and social networks
✅ Walnut does not read your personal SMSs or upload any sensitive data, see http://www.getwalnut.com/faq for more details
✅ Report your bank, card or any interesting messages right from within the app! We will quickly add support for these
Walnut Instant Personal Loans = No tension!
Eligible users get offered personal loans via Walnut Prime – an instant line of credit for your shopping, travel, emergencies, bills or any other purpose.
Walnut Prime is Powered by Capital Float: An RBI-regulated NBFC that is a Founding Member of the Digital Lenders Association of India (DLAI)
DLAI’s Code of Conduct can be found here –
Interest rates for personal loans start from as low as 15% and go up to 35% per annum for personal loans ranging from 12 to 36 months tenure. A processing fee of 2% is also applicable on each disbursal.
For example, if you take a loan of Rs. 1 Lakh at an annual interest rate of 15% for a tenure of 24 months, your EMI will be around Rs. 4,947 and the processing fee would be Rs. 2,000.
How does Walnut work? Simple, the app analyses your SMS inbox on phone and detects important information like your spends, bills and even your travel bookings.
Why Walnut needs the following permissions:
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Explanation: Required for the Google Maps functionality to show the Active ATMs on a Map
* READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS
Explanation: This is at the core of an automated expense manager, it automatically figures out the expenses from Bank transaction SMSs
Explanation: Required for auto-categorisation of your spends and to show you your spends & ATM location map
* READ_CONTACTS (Optional for Android O and above)
Explanation: Required before Android O to fetch your email to login into app.
Optionally, you can grant this permission if you use bill splits and payments feature.
Walnut’s categorisation of spends works on the location of the device when you receive the Transaction SMS and the POS information present in the SMS, for which Walnut needs
Access to location all of the time. Walnut accesses location in the background only when you receive a transactional SMS.”
2. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager’s spending tracker and budget planner.
* Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system
Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
* Budget and expense management function
Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
* Credit / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your financial review account book with Money Manager
* Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your personal and business asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you a salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
* Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
* Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
* Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
* Other functions
– Change of starting date
– Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
– Sub Category ON-OFF function
* Paid version *
– No Ads.
– Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
– Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Money Money right now and start managing, tracking, and planning your budget, expenses and personal finances!”
3. “1Money – Expense Tracker, Money Manager, Budget”
• ADD TRANSACTIONS INSTANTLY
Add a new transaction with a single tap. All you have to enter is the amount.
• EXPENSES AT A GLANCE
Log every expenditure over the course of your day, and the app will show you where your money went on an informative chart.
You can quickly and easily plan your income and expenses, which will help you avoid making accidental purchases.
• TRACK DEBTS AND SAVINGS
Keep an eye on the balances of all your accounts and reach your financial goals efficiently.
• USE MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
Automatically updated exchange rates allow you to keep your finances up to date.
Track your finances on all of your devices simultaneously using cloud-based data synchronization.”
4. Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app
5. Goodbudget: Budget & Finance
The best income and expense tracking tool. Ever. Yup.
Not yet convinced?
• Recommended by Experts. Google. The New York Times. Forbes. LifetimeTV. Boston Globe. About.com, Lifehacker, the Register, Verizon Wireless, Leave Debt Behind, yada yada yada.
• Top quality. Ranked #3 in App Quality across ALL finance apps in both major app stores. • Downloaded over 3,000,000 times
And loved by users everywhere
…which, after all, is what matters most…
CHOCK FULL OF FEATURES
SYNC ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES (AND WEB)
• Automagically syncs across Android, iPhone, and the web
• Stay on the same page about finances with loved ones
• Data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget’s website
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
• Expense tracking optimized for speed!
• Check Envelope & Account balances
• Save for the future with Goal and Annual Envelopes
• Scheduled transactions and Envelope fills
• Split expense transactions
• Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
• Easily transfer funds between Envelopes and Accounts
• Search for transactions
• Add income
• Choose budget period to match real-life
• Add and edit Accounts
• Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
• Edit budget as needed!
• Analyze spending with Spending by Envelope Report
• Monitor cashflow with Income vs. Spending Report
ALSO ON THE WEB
• Download transactions to CSV
• Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
• Clear/reconcile transactions
• Even more reports!
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
• No physical envelopes…only virtual ones!
• Roll unused funds over to the new month to reward your amazing self-control!
• Plan finances ahead of time to keep budget on track
• Live within your means
• A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
• Unlimited Envelopes AND Accounts
• Sync up to 5 devices
• 7 years of transaction history
• Personal and friendly email support
Looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner? Try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re happy to help! https://goodbudget.com/2018/04/goodbudget-top-finance-app/”