Here are the 10 Best Key Finder Apps To Try For Android & iOS (Free Apps).
10 Best Key Finder Apps To Try For Android & iOS (Free Apps)
Find misplaced things nearby and far away. Add a Premium plan for the most robust finding experience for all your Tiles
FIND KEYS, WALLETS, BAGS & MORE – Our Bluetooth trackers are small and easily attach directly to your things.
FIND NEARBY– Use the Tile app to ring your Tile when it’s within Bluetooth range or ask your Smart Home device to find it for you.
FIND FAR AWAY — When outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view your Tile’s most recent location on a map.
FIND YOUR PHONE – Double press the button on your Tile to make your phone ring, even when it’s on silent.
NOTIFY WHEN FOUND — Enlist the help of the Tile Network to help find your things. If your Tile is lost, add your contact information so you can be reached when someone scans the QR code on your lost Tile. QR Codes are available on 2022 Pro, Mate and Slim Tiles.
SMART HOME COMPATIBLE – Tile works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, so finding is easier than ever. Sync your Tile account in the Alexa App or Google Home app to activate this feature.
Get the most from Tile with a Premium Plan
Subscribe to a Plan for the most robust finding experience for all of your Tiles. You’ll receive a Smart Alert notification when you leave something behind. For U.S. subscribers, if you do actually lose something, and Tile can’t find it, we reimburse you up to your item reimbursement limit.
All new users are eligible for a 30 day free trial of a Premium or Premium Protect Plan. Afterwards, Premium is available for a monthly or annual subscription and Premium Protect is available for an annual subscription.
● Item Reimbursement is provided under Premium and Premium Protect subscription with no additional fees through XCover.com and is currently available to U.S, subscribers only.
● For exclusions, conditions and limitations for Item Reimbursement, including current Item Reimbursement limits, go to https://tileteam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050114674
● After your one-month free trial (new customers only), payment will be charged to your Google Play account. Your free trial will end, and your Google Play account will be charged, 30 days after you sign up for Tile Premium or Premium Protect.
● For Japan: No refunds or exchanges for convenience are permitted.
● For Korea and Quebec: Residents of Korea and Quebec’ first subscription fee will be charged in 30 days instead of a free trial.
● Terms of service: https://www.thetileapp.com/en-us/terms-of-service
● The app utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your Tiles.
● The app utilizes Location Services to record the most recent location of your Tiles, based on your phone’s geolocation data.
● Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2. Chipolo One
Have questions? We’ve got the answers! Contact our dedicated customer support via live chat or email on chipolo.net/support/android
WHAT IS CHIPOLO
Life is messy but finding your things doesn’t have to be.
Chipolo Bluetooth finders are designed to help you find your misplaced things in no time so you can leave your home without playing hide and seek with your keys, phone, car keys or wallet.
Attach Chipolo to anything you don’t want to lose and make it ring with the Chipolo app on your phone.
HOW IT WORKS
RING your item with the Chipolo app or double click Chipolo to ring your phone.
TRACK your item to where you had it last via the Chipolo app.
BE ALERTED if you leave without your keys, wallet or other item.
Chipolo item finders have additional features, all designed to help you find your misplaced belongings as fast as possible.
Share your Chipolo with your loved ones through the Chipolo app and they can help you search for your misplaced keys with their phone too.
Use the Chipolo widget on your phone’s home screen. You don’t even need to open the Chipolo app to find your misplaced belongings.
Use the Chipolo as a wireless selfie button and take the perfect group selfie. No more awkward angles in your pics, the Chipolo can take a photo for as long as it’s connected to your phone.
Use voice commands to find your Chipolo. Chipolo is officially supported by Google Assistant and you can also ring it with Amazon Alexa and Siri.
Other features include the worldwide community search, different ringtones for your Chipolos and a web app where you can find your phone, no matter where it was lost.
Chipolo ONE key finder
Ringtone – Up to 120 dB
Battery – 2 years, replaceable battery
Range – Up to 200 ft (60 m)
Water resistant – Yes
Size – 1,49 in ø (37,9 mm ø), thickness 0,25 in (6,4 mm)
Chipolo CARD wallet finder
Ringtone – Up to 95 dB
Battery – 1 year, non-replaceable battery
* included in the discounted Renewal program
Range – Up to 200 ft (60 m)
Water resistant – Yes
Size – 1,45 in x 2,67 in x 0,08 in (37 mm x 68 mm x 2,15 mm)
WHY WE NEED LOCATION DATA
Chipolo uses location data to display the last known location of your Chipolo finder in the Chipolo app, to trigger Out of Range Alerts on your phone and to display your phone’s location in the Chipolo web app, even when the app is running in the background.
Get your Chipolo at chipolo.net
Follow us on instagram.com/chipolo_tm
Like us on facebook.com/ChipoloTM
Chipolo – Find Your Everything”
3. Cube Tracker
● Tag with Cube
Attach Cubes to your keys, purse, or any household item.
● Ping it, find it
Ping Cube via Bluetooth from your mobile phone to make it ring.
● Find your phone
Ping your mobile phone and make it ring with the button on Cube – even on silent!
Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher:
Samsung Galaxy S5, 6, 6E, 7, 7E, 8, 8+, 9, 9+
Samsung Note 4, 5, 8
Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 6p, Pixel, Pixel2
Moto Droid Turbo, Turbo2, G4
HTC M8, M9, U1
LG G4, G5, G6
If your device is not on this list but uses Android 4.4 above and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a good chance CUBE key finder will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level of support in troubleshooting scenarios.”
4. Orbit – Find lost keys & phone
Orbits can be ordered at https://findorbit.com
Make it ring:
Attach or stick an Orbit to anything and use the app to make them ring. You can choose from 3 different ringtones.
Orbit can also make your phone ring, even on silent! (function not available on Orbit Glasses)
Locate your Orbit:
The app will record the last know GPS location and display on a map the last place you had your Orbit. This would be the best place to start looking!
The entire Orbit community is looking for all the lost Orbit. Mark your Orbit as lost and you will be notified as soon as someone comes with range of it.
Take a seflie.
The Orbit works also a camera remote for your phone. It is ideal for selfies or group shots.(not available on Orbit glasses)
Some of the other features of Orbit:
– All our trackers have replaceable or rechargeable battery, so you do not need to replace every year!
– Some of our trackers are fully waterproof like the Orbit Keys and Orbit Card
– Separation Alarm – Keep your belongings in your Orbit, if you are separated from your Orbit, your phone will alert you
– Built-in loudspeaker
*The app utilises Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your Orbit. the maximum range is 100ft.
*The app utilises Location Services to record the last know location of your Orbit, based on your phone’s geo-location data.
*Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop):”
5. Whistle GO Explore
Since your pet can’t tell you where they are or how they’re feeling, we created the next best thing—a smart pet monitor that makes it easy to track and monitor your pet’s health, fitness, gps location**, and so much more—all from one easy-to-use app!
WHAT DOES A WHISTLE SMART MONITOR DO?
Whistle smart monitors give you a 360º view of your pet’s overall health by tracking and monitoring their unique health-related behaviors, fitness, GPS location**, and more—right from the Whistle app. You’ll get actionable science-backed insights that are unique to your pet, so you can make smart, informed decisions for your furry family member.
Your Whistle smart monitor tracks your pet’s scratching, licking, drinking, and sleeping patterns. If changes in their patterns might point to potential health issues, you’ll get notified so you can take action.
*GPS Location Tracking*
GPS, Wi-Fi, and cellular networks work together to inform you of your pet’s location at all times.
*Customizable Safe Places*
Create boundaries for your pet’s Safe Place locations. Plus, you can manage multiple Safe Places for home, office, or your favorite dog-friendly spots (Wi-Fi is recommended).
Get a text, email, or in-app notification when your pet leaves one of your designated Safe Place locations without an approved friend or family member.
Help your pet get the exercise they need with customized fitness goals based on their breed, age, and weight. Know your pet’s calories burned, distance traveled, minutes active, and more.
Earn badges when your pet meets daily activity goals, reaches new milestones, hits a new winning streak, and much more. Achievements are a fun way to look back and celebrate your hard work together!
Connect to a vet right from the Whistle app (limited time).
Create custom reminders to stay on top of daily meds, monthly flea + tick treatments, bi-annual vet visits, grooming appointments, weigh-ins, and more.
HOW WHISTLE WORKS
1. Download the Whistle app (yep, this one right here)
2. Activate your Whistle smart monitor with a Whistle plan
3. Get notifications about your pet’s well-being & location*
*Only supported with GPS-enabled Whistle smart monitors
**HAVE A WHISTLE FIT? GPS/Location features like “Find My Pet” are not compatible with Whistle FIT. If you want to upgrade to a GPS-enabled Whistle smart monitor for location features in addition to health + fitness monitoring, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEED HELP? WE’RE HERE FOR YOU.
Chat, Call, or Email a Whistle Customer Experience Advocate at whistle.com/support
Learn more about Whistle products and services at www.whistle.com.”
7. Smart Bluetooth Device Finder
Use this app when you lost the device – and save the money you’d otherwise need to spend on a new one!
This powerful app works with hundreds of headphones from different brands!
Turn on our bluetooth device radar and keep walking around the room! When you get near the missing item, the meter will enter the red hot zone, and your search will be over. Hurry up before your batteries run out!
With Smart Bluetooth Finder, you easily find any type of Bluetooth devices. In case you cannot find your Bluetooth devices use this app to locate it. You can locate devices like wireless headphones, earbuds, Bluetooth speakers, mobile phones, etc
Smart Bluetooth Finder will help you find lost AirPods, headphones, earbuds, or headsets in seconds! Find one of your lost AirPods or both lost AirPods.
to use Smart Bluetooth Device Finder is like a piece of cake all you need to do is follow the steps below:
– Restart your phone or tablet to ensure that Bluetooth is working properly
– Launch Bluetooth Scanner
– Walk around slowly until you see your device’s name displayed. This indicates that your device is nearby.
– Select the device you want to find and click on the radar
– Continue to walk slowly. As you move closer to your lost device the signal strength will increases, it means your lost device is close to you!
– When you are about 3-5 feet away from your device the indicator will display notify you. You find your device via our app
NOTE: The device radar requires a bluetooth signal – it cannot locate AirPods if they are in the case since the case does not omit bluetooth signals.
We do not use or track your location.
DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with the mentioned companies in any way. **We only developed and tested our App with these devices.
**AirPods is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
**Fitbit is a registered trademark or trademark of Fitbit, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
***Smart Bluetooth Device Finder is not intended to give you the exact location but will tell you the area where your headphones or BLE Devices are lose
This list is about the devices which have been tested and found with our App:
– Apple AirPods Pro
– Apple AirPods gen 1 & 2
– Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
– Honor Band 3, Honor Band 4, Honor Band 5
– JBL Charge, Flip 3 JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour/Mini
– Redmi, Mi
– Oura ring
– Apple Watch / iWatch Series 1, 2, 3
– All iPhone models past 4
– iPad 3,4, iPad mini 2,3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
– Apple Pencil
– MacBook Pro
– Mi Band 2, Mi Band 3, Mi Smart Band 4, Mi Band HRX
– Samsung Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Fit2, Gear Sport
– Misfit Shine & Flash
– Microsoft Band 1 & 2
– Moto 360
– Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
– Jawbone UP24, UP2, UP3, UP4
– Bellabeat Leaf
– Garmin watchesoy
– Works with other Bluetooth Low Energy devices 100%
Terms of Service: http://btstudio.tech/terms-of-service.html
If you need any features or have any ideas to improve our app, send an email to us: email@example.com
8. Pebblebee Key Finder
Pebblebee creates technology for peace of mind – We create trackers to locate your keys, wallet, pets and more!
The Pebblebee app is free and is compatible with all Pebblebee tracking devices (Honey, Finder Classic, Finder 2.0, BlackCard & Found LTE). Get our devices at pebblebee.com.
– LOCATE – Quickly locate the last location of your device on the in-app map.
– BUZZ your tracker from the app – Loud sound and blinking LED.
– FIND YOUR PHONE – Use your Pebblebee tracker to ring your phone (even works in silent mode).
– LEFT BEHIND ALERT – Get notified if you leave without your keys or wallet.
– SHARE – You can share any of your Pebblebee devices with other users.
– VOICE ASSISTANT – Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
– TRACKING HISTORY – See data points on the map – to backtrack position.
– CUSTOM TRACKING MODE (*) – Choose between various tracking modes to suit your use case. Available modes: Low Power Tracking, Dynamic, Emergency Tracking, Bluetooth Only.
(*) For Found LTE only
WHY WE NEED LOCATION DATA?
The app utilizes Location Services to record the most recent location of your Pebblebees, based on your phone’s geolocation data and your Found LTE.
Note: Continued use of your phone’s GPS in the background may decrease battery life.
Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram us @ www.instagram.com/pebblebeeinc
Like us @ www.facebook.com/pebblebee
Follow us @ www.twitter.com/mypebblebee”
9. XY Find It
Attach an XY Finder to anything you want to track. If you lose it, use the XY Find It App to make your XY Finder beep. You can also use your XY Finder to ring your phone, even if it’s on silent!
-Ring XY4+ Finders from up to 300 feet away
-Connect as many XY Finders as you want
-Use KeepNear to know when your item goes out of range
-Always see your XY Finder’s last known location in the app
-If you lose your item, you can rely on our XY Lost and Findable Community to help look for it anonymously
-When your Bluetooth XY Finder’s battery runs out, you can replace it yourself — no need to buy a new one!
-Location: XY Find It App needs to know your current location from your phone’s GPS to mark your Finder’s last known location
-Camera/Photos/Media/Files: XY Find It App only needs access to your camera and photos for custom XY Finder images
-Storage: XY Find It App only stores app-related information
-XY Find It App operates in the background of your device and may impact its battery life.
-XY Find It App works with Android devices running at least Android version 5.
-For help or support you can visit support.xyfindit.com or send an email to email@example.com”
10. Safedome – Find things fast
The Safedome app requires a Safedome card. The Safedome app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets. For the best Safedome experience, we recommend installing Safedome on a smartphone.
• The size of a credit card, Safedome fits right in your wallet –– You can also slip Safedome into your passport holder, or attach it to the back of a laptop or tablet. Anything you can’t afford to lose.
• Know where your wallet is, always –– The Safedome card connects to your phone via Bluetooth, and alerts you when your phone and wallet separate.
• Connect multiple Safedome trackers to your phone, to help finding wallets, bags, passports, laptops and other items.
• Find it on a map –– See your wallet’s last known location on a map.
• Set and forget –– Simply open the app, connect the card to your phone following a few simple steps, then just let Safedome run in the background. It uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
• Set alert free zones –– like home or work, so you only get alerts when you need them.
• Use the card to call your phone if you cannot find it, or the phone to call your Safedome if you have lost items (this feature is not included with the Safedome classic)
• Enjoy peace of mind ––At a glance, the app tells you the connection status of your Safedome card and its location.
Warning: Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life”