5 Best Job Apps For Teens (13-17 Years Old) (Free Apps)
1. Snagajob – Jobs Hiring Now
“Snagajob is the #1 free, easy job finder app to find part-time jobs and full-time jobs, make job applications easier, get great career advice and more. Great for students, teens or anyone who needs flexible hours. Plus, Snagajob is better than Indeed, Monster or ZipRecruiter because we only have hourly jobs, so it makes your job search easier.
Find local jobs—search by location or keywords Find out who’s hiring in your area with map search Get Daily Job Matches sent to your inbox Use search filters including distance, availability and job type Apply to jobs with just one click and see application status updates Take employee personality quizzes and get matched with jobs that are right for you
Download the Snagajob app today and make it easy to look for restaurant, retail, hospitality, customer service, administrative, seasonal jobs and more.
Need help? Have a question? Email email@example.com!”
“Finding the right care comes from making the right connections. Word of mouth searches only takes you so far. At Care.com, you’ll have access to our large network of caregivers right in your local area. Join our community and find the right match for all your child care, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, or tutoring needs.
No matter the occasion; special event, date night, recurring, full-time or part-time, find the care that suits your needs. • Share your needs by creating a job post • Search and view caregiver profiles, photos, and reviews • Get instant alerts when interested caregivers respond • Manage bookings, interviews, and payments-all in one place • Make fast and easy payments through the app”
“Find jobs on Indeed, the job search app built to help you every step of the way. Get free access to millions of job postings, personalize your search, connect with employers and submit job applications—all from the Indeed app.
From search to apply, Indeed’s app helps you through the entire process of finding the job that’s right for you.
Search Search by job title, company, salary, and location Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship positions Tailor your search to view new postings added since your last visit Explore new jobs Indeed suggests specifically for you
Personalize Follow companies to get their latest job postings Let employers find you by uploading your resume and creating an account See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to Create alerts to get notified about specific jobs
Research Use the Career Guide to prepare for all stages of your job search process Get free access to millions of company reviews See how users score companies on work happiness Review salaries for job titles by company and location before you apply
Apply Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to jobs from the app Personalize a message for each job before applying Message employers to ask a question or highlight qualifications Track your application status for multiple jobs
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users’ complete customer journey by:
– helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed – better measure the performance of our ads; – facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and – helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
*comScore, Total Visits March 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns”
“Handshake is the #1 way college students meet employers and get hired. Receive personalized job recommendations based on your major, interests, and skills. Apply to the latest jobs and internships from employers that want to hire students like you at your school. Skip the lines and connect with employers at exclusive virtual career fairs and events. Get an inside look at jobs, employers, and more with thousands of student reviews.”
“Search jobs, find companies hiring now, and get useful interview tips. We’ve got comprehensive job search tools and advice to help you get where you want to be in your career.
You can see company reviews, compare salaries, and find jobs that match your skills.
Job search tool & career advice. Discover Glassdoor app features:
• Job search – our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings. • Workplace transparency – our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, work environment and more. • Companies hiring now – see who’s hiring right now. • Job applications – use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs. • Career advice – from writing the perfect resume to landing a job interview, we offer expert interview tips and guidance on how to apply for jobs and get hired.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find a job and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Download Glassdoor now and find jobs, apply and get hired. We have interview tips, career advice, company reviews, and comprehensive insights to help you boost your career.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field • See salary and compensation by company, job title and location • Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more • Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Our new app feature allows job seekers to organize their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes, and be able to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
Job Search & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find jobs for you • Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest • Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you’ll never miss out on a good opportunity • Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button – simply upload your resume, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Read Company Reviews
• See reviews from employees about the work environment • View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management • Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates • Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience • See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and use Glassdoor for your job search, company research, and career advice – wherever you are!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm”