Here are the 10 Best Games Like Freelancer For Android & iOS (Free Apps).
10 Best Games Like Freelancer For Android & iOS (Free Apps)
Forces around the solar system battle for supremacy, but one leader must rise up to unite the galaxy against all intergalactic invaders. Welcome to the ultimate sci-fi adventure, Rivals at War: 2084.
TRAIN an elite team of space marines. EQUIP these soldiers with weapons, helmets and armor for epic battles. ATTACK rival teams from around the solar system. CONQUER the galaxy, one planet at a time. FIGHT for victory and rule the universe!
* Star Map Story Mode – plot your conquest of the galaxy across 75 different planets.
* Rivals Mode – challenge your Facebook friends and go to war in head-to-head combat
* Daily Campaigns – crush the competition across three different skill levels to win rewards and prizes
* Strategy and tactics – select powerful tactic cards to influence each battle and overcome your opponents
* Player Achievements – progress through the game by completing over 45 special achievements
RAW: 2084 has full resolution support for tablets and large screen phones!”
2. Star Command
Star Command let’s you build your own ship, hire your crew, explore the universe and battle alien civilizations across the galaxy.
“Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.” – TouchArcade
“A great mobile space romp which adopts a great theme, great gameplay and will keep you busy for quite a few hours…” – Androidspin
• Premium game – no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Brought to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command brings to life the challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly deaths all at your command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills, tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns. Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your decisions matter – an enemy made early could come back to haunt you later.”
3. Vendetta Online (3D Space MMO)
Vendetta Online is a free, graphically intensive and cross-platform MMORPG set in space. Players take the role of spaceship pilots in a vast, persistent online galaxy. Trade between stations and build an empire, or pirate traders who dare to pursue routes through areas of lawless space. Fight other players, or cooperate with friends to push back the mysterious Hive. Mine ores and minerals, gather resources, and craft unusual items. Join the military of your nation, and participate in massive online battles (see the trailer). A wide variety of gameplay styles are available, from the the intensity of huge battles and realtime PvP, to the low-key enjoyment of quiet trading and mining in less dangerous areas of the galaxy. Play the style of game that suits you, or that suits your current mood. The availability of relatively casual and short-term goals allows for fun when only a little time is available to play.
Vendetta Online is free-to-play on Android, with no level caps. An optional low subscription cost of only $1 per month allows access to large Capital Ship construction. The Android version includes several helpful features:
– Single-Player mode: after completing the tutorial, a single-player sandbox sector becomes available, letting you perfect your flying technique and enjoy minigames while offline.
– Game controllers, TV Mode: use your favorite gamepad to play, Moga, Nyko, PS3, Xbox, Logitech and others. Gamepad-oriented “TV Mode” is enabled on micro-console and set-top box devices like AndroidTV.
– Keyboard and Mouse support (with FPS-style mouse capture on Android).
Additionally, be aware of the following:
– Free download, no strings attached.. find out if the game is for you.
– Seamlessly switch between mobile and PC! Play the game on your Mac, Windows, or Linux machine when at home. Single universe for all platforms.
– Dual-core 1Ghz+ ARMv7 device, running Android 5 or better, with an ES 2.x compliant GPU (a modern multi-core device with an ES 3.x GPU is recommended).
– 600MB of free SD space recommended. The game may use about 500MB, but patches itself, so additional free space is advised.
– 1GB of device RAM memory. This is a graphically intensive game! Anything less may experience force-closes, and is at your own risk.
– We suggest installing over Wifi (for the large download), but playing the game should use relatively little bandwidth, and works well over most 3G networks. You are responsible for monitoring your own bandwidth usage.
– If you experience a problem, please post to our forums so we can get more information from you. We fix issues as soon as possible, but we simply do not have *every* phone.
Caveats and Additional Information:
– The hardware intensity of this game often exposes device driver issues that remain hidden with other apps. If your device itself crashes and reboots, it is a driver bug! Not the game!
– This is a large and complex game, a true PC-style MMO. Do not expect a “mobile” game experience. If you take a little time to read the tutorials, you will succeed at the game much more quickly.
– The tablet and handset flight interfaces may take a little time to learn, although they are effective with some experience. The flight UI will be continually improved as we receive user feedback. Keyboard play can also be very effective.
– We are a continually evolving game, often with patches released weekly. Our users are encouraged to help the game development process by posting to the Suggestions and Android forums of our website.”
4. Star Trek™ Timelines
STAR TREK TIMELINES is the ultimate Star Trek™ strategy role-playing game. Set your phasers to stun and join Starfleet on an adventure through space and time to save the galaxy from temporal anomalies. STAR TREK TIMELINES brings together heroes and villains from all of Star Trek history.
The first mobile game to include ships and characters from the new series, Star Trek: Discovery
In STAR TREK TIMELINES you take on the role of a Captain, commanding your first starship. Create your ideal team of classic Star Trek characters in this epic sci-fi strategy RPG. Navigate the galaxy by building and upgrading ships, engaging in intense space battles and completing challenging missions. Join a fleet, explore the unknown, and gather your friends to help you take control of the galaxy!
ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW, with hundreds of characters from all the Star Trek worlds including the Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, Picard and Discovery. Each character has their own unique skills and abilities. Play as your favorite character: Spock, Picard, Captain Kirk, Data, Worf, Janeway, Burnham and many more to choose from.
COMMAND ICONIC STARSHIPS, including U.S.S. Enterprise, Voyager, and Shenzhou, the Klingon Bird-of-Prey and Sarcophagus ships, or even the Borg Cube – the iconic spacecraft used by the Borg Collective, and many more.
JOIN A FLEET to squadron up with your friends, compete together in weekend events and collaboratively upgrade Starbases for shared bonuses.
ENGAGE YOUR ENEMIES in stunning 3D spaceship battles with exciting PvE play, or in the PvP Battle Arena where you’ll test your crew’s mettle against the best Captains in the galaxy.
EXPLORE THE GALAXY – boldly go where no one has gone before in your quests to complete your missions and build your ranking. Gain influence among a dozen factions, including the Federation, the Maquis, the Dominion, the Mirror Universe Terran Empire, and the secretive Section 31. Resolve conflicts with other factions through diplomacy and be prepared to go to war when words fail.
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS and win rare rewards with special-event missions.
STUNNING 3D GRAPHICS bring the 24th century to life in an immersive and thrilling Star Trek game experience available on smartphones and tablets.
FREQUENT GAME UPDATES to provide you with even more Star Trek characters, starships and special events.
STAR TREK TIMELINES © 2020 Tilting Point. STAR TREK ™ & © 2020 CBS Studios Inc. © 2020 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved”
5. EVE Echoes
The conquest of the stars and beyond is heading towards new horizons as EVE Echoes celebrates its first anniversary!
Enjoy a new and improved new player tutorial and anniversary events with plenty of rewards. Experience Relic and Data Nexus sites that can be scanned and unlocked for new items. The new Citadel Ancillary Structures will give you the opportunity to build your own space fortress complex, and fight in a new arena-style game mode: Faction Wargames, where you can unleash your strategy and tactics on your opponents in team combat. Get ready for the EVE Echoes 1st Anniversary festivities![Going Around New Eden – Get Ready!]Tired of the boring old tutorial system? With this update, we breathe new life into the tutorial with a remake. In the new tutorial, apart from learning and experiencing all the gameplay content the game has to offer, you can also choose to leave at any time to freely explore and go on adventures, with the ability to return to the tutorial missions whenever you wish. [It’s Party Time! Nonstop Anniversary Events]Anniversary Tokens will be available in all regions. Capsuleers can get these tokens by exploring Nihilus Space, and they can be exchanged for various high-quality supplies in the Anniversary Stores. Say hello to all new anniversary SKINs: Sunset, Midday, and Midnight. If you are thinking about returning to the game, now’s the time! [Earn Epic Rewards with Brand New Relics and Data Sites]With this update, capsuleers can scan and visit Relics and Data Nexus sites using special analyzers! Decrypt containers to get new equipment, including Integrated Rigs and Industry Decryptors! [Build Your Own Space Complex: Introducing Citadel Ancillary Structures]Players will be able to build a variety of Citadel Ancillary Structures, form their own space complex, and enjoy more exciting adventures in New Eden! The upgraded Corporation Citadel will become part of the New Eden universe permanently and cannot be simply destroyed. Players can attack the Citadel to occupy it, creating a more exciting PvP experience! [New PvP Mode! Faction Wargames Now Available]Brace for the new 10v10 team battle mode! New game mode, Faction Wargames, joins New Eden! Choose from various premade ships, and hone your techniques without having to worry about losing your own ship! Fight in arena-style combat to earn Loyalty Points which can be exchanged for prizes. Use your superior strategy and tactics to dominate the arena!
To learn more about EVE Echoes:
Official Website: https://www.eveechoes.com/
6. Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
*** Best Art Winner at Indie Game Cup 2015 ***
BUILD YOUR ASTEROID!
Welcome to the Oort Cloud, a vast field of asteroids on the fringes of the solar system. As the leader of your asteroid, you must develop your stronghold by constructing facilities such as mines, power plants, factories and laboratories. Resources must be gathered, or stolen, in order to construct ammunition, cyborgs and spare parts for space ships to fuel your expansion.
As your empire grows, you will be able to capture more asteroids by colonizing empty ones, or capturing developed asteroids from your enemies. Astro Lords is the first MMO RTS to feature moving bases on a spherical map, putting you in the driver’s seat. Will you maneuver your asteroid in pursuit of your enemies, flee from hostile foes, or explore the vast nebulae and discover alien ruins?
RAID OTHER LORDS!
To maintain your power in the Oort Cloud, you’ll need to have strong friends and rich enemies. Forge alliances with other players and help defend each other’s asteroids, and send your spies to infiltrate and sabotage enemy bases. Lead daring raids against other players to steal their resources for yourself. Deploy Explorer cyborgs into the Cloud to discover ancient technology and mysterious artefacts. In the Oort Cloud, it’s up to you whether you want to be a hero or the villain…
SHOOT IN THE BATTLES!
Leading the charge against your enemies are the Captains. You can recruit up to 6 Captains from 7 different classes. Will you recruit a Warrior and focus your efforts on combat? A Scientist, to boost your research output? A Spy, to keep tabs on other Astro Lords and alien bases? With over 50 different skills to develop, you can tailor your Captains to suit your gameplay style. Each Captain can be fully controlled in battle against other players and AI alien enemies, and will fight to defend your base while you’re offline too.
Captains and starbases can be improved through skills, runes, artefacts and officers, giving you complete control over your combat style and abilities.
The click-and-drag Artillery style combat in Astro Lords Mobile provides fast-paced real-time combat – (think Worms, but without having to wait your turn! ) Players can choose between a number of different battle modes including Team Deathmatches, Duels, Boss Fights and Alien Challenges.
As an MMO in constant development, Astro Lords Mobile receives free regular updates containing new game features and improvements. We’d love to welcome you to our Community, as the game continues to grow and evolve, pushing the Sci-Fi MMO to the next level.
Your support, questions and comments would be greatly appreciated!
Visit us at:
7. Operation: New Earth
Jump into this intense sci-fi multiplayer strategy game. Command an advanced military facility to defend Earth from hostile alien invasion!
Uncover advanced technology to infuse and reinforce your stronghold – you are Earth’s last protection against the invaders who are laying waste to the planet!
Commander, it’s time to mobilize! Retake and defend the planet. Let no enemy, aliens or hostile humans, stand in your way!
• CREATE YOUR BASE – Strategically build your facility by discovering new technologies to become a juggernaut of power.
• RAISE AN ARMY – Train a massive army of specialized units including hi-tech infantry and cutting-edge war machines.
• COMMAND YOUR HERO – Train an elite Hero unit for incredible advantages and bonuses, while attempting to defeat and capture enemy players’ Heroes in battle.
• CHAT, TRADE, INVITE – Chat with other players, trade your resources and invite the strongest amongst your friends to defend Earth together.
• JOIN AN ALLIANCE – Assemble an Alliance and strategize together to build a powerful network.
• REAL TIME FACTION WARS – Join players around the world in massive battles.
The Earth you once knew is growing dim, Commander. Hope is nearly lost. It’s time for Operation: New Earth.
PLEASE NOTE that Operation: New Earth is completely free to play, however, optional in game items are available for purchase with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can turn off the option by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
A network connection is required.”
8. FTL: Faster Than Light
PC version’s awards include:
– IGN – Game Of the Year Nominee 2012
– PC Gamer – 2012 Best Short-Form Game
– Indie Game Festival 2013 – Excellence in Design
– Indie Game Festival 2013 – Audience Award
– Game Developers Choice Awards 2013 – Best Debut: Subset Games
In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It’s a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields? Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This “spaceship simulation roguelike-like” allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.
– Give orders to your crew, manage ship power distribution and choose weapon targets in the heat of battle.
– Pause the game mid-combat to evaluate your strategy and give orders.
– Upgrade your ship and unlock new ones with the help of seven diverse alien races.
– Hundreds of text based encounters will force you to make tough decisions.
– Each play-through will feature different enemies, events, and results to your decisions. No two play-throughs will be quite the same.
– Permadeath means when you die, there’s no coming back. The constant threat of defeat adds importance and tension to every action.
Website – www.FTLgame.com
Twitter – @FTLgame
NOTE: Only compatible with iPad 2 or newer — Will NOT run on iPad 1!”
9. Battlevoid: First Contact
The year is 2259. The place of the game is a Battlestation.
Commander! We’ve got something coming through the jump gate, signature and silhouette unknown. Recommend sending fighter squad delta to intercept. – Eden, the artificial intelligence of Battlestation.
Reinforcements have arrived Commander! – Admiral Geezer
Battlevoid: First Contact is a free real-time (RTS) space strategy game with roguelike game play features. Set in a universe, where 3 other species and an unknown threat are nearby, you are in command of the best defense humans have left. Take command of the space station named Battlestation, build your own weapons and fleet, research new technology and order reinforcement starships. Your every decision will culminate into one epic last battle, where your swift decisions will decide if a human colony is saved. Unlike any other tower defence game out there!
* Battle Wave after wave of incoming threats
* Epic boss fights that leave you shaking
* Research and upgrade your Battlestation
* Roguelike game play features, every game is different with random elements!
* Stunning graphics and smooth game play”
10. Battlevoid: Harbinger
** NOW as full EXTENDED EDITION version. This game won’t let you down, Commander. **
4.5/5 “A Space Battle RTS Done Right” – Pocketmeta.com
Battlevoid: Harbinger is a hard sci-fi space exploration game blending roguelike, turn-based, star map strategy, and real-time space battles. You are a young commander given the task to venture out into enemy territories, far away from home to unknown galaxies, never knowing what you will face as you jump out from hyperspace.
In Battlevoid: Harbinger you will have to make decisions regarding your fleet and equipment, face surprising elements, use Battlestations to your advantage and battle fiercely for survival as you defend humanity. Strategy, tactics, and resource management are the core of Battlevoid: Harbinger. Plan your ship’s offenses and defenses. Fortify your ships against enemy weapons, and wield them wisely. Lure your enemies into traps, or distract your foes with distress beacons toward your Battlestation. Battlevoid: Harbinger has been praised by the press and gamers, creating a solid community for the game.
Key Features[*] Intense and gripping sci-fi space adventure simulation
[*] Explore new procedurally generated galaxies each playthrough
[*] Galaxies full of mysterious places, Battlestations and dangerous encounters
[*] Carry out missions, discover new technology, and help humanity survive
[*] Unique turret upgrade system, never seen in a game before
[*] Superb pixel graphics and effects