“• Animal Typing is a simple and funny way to learn touch typing on a keyboard for kids and grown-ups. Start typing faster on your keyboard. Animal Typing teaches you how to touch type correctly on your keyboard. In Animal Typing, the animal you get depends on your typing skills. The faster you type on your keyboard, the faster is your animal (snail, rabbit, horse, etc.). However, be careful, Animal Typing also greatly rewards your typing accuracy. So, avoid the typos and get the cheetah!
• Use a Bluetooth keyboard or directly touch type on the animated keyboard. ** A hardware Bluetooth keyboard is recommended to learn touch typing. ** (Qwerty, Dvorak, …)
• 32 lessons to gradually learn touch typing on the keyboard keys.
• Also include a second set of 32 lessons designed for kids under 10 years old.
• Animated fingers showing the proper typing technique.
• Learn touch typing with multiple keyboard layouts: Qwerty (US, UK), Dvorak, Colemak, Qwertz (German), Azerty (French). (The keyboard layout should be set in Android settings.)
• Include advanced lessons to learn touch typing with specials characters (1234… #$%…).
• Local user login system to switch between multiple users.
I want to thank the translators Mr Oscar Céspedes, Mr Amos Del Fabbro, Ms Lingnan Wang, Ms Kwon Nam Soo, and Ms Masako Nagano for the realization of the Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese touch typing lessons respectively. I want to thank Ms Gaylene Sutton for her suggestion and advice in the preparation of the touch typing “Kids Lessons” set. I also want to thank the freesound.org community for the sound effects. Full audio credits: https://sites.google.com/view/animaltyping/.”
“Help your little kids to master typing and alphabet with Clever Keyboard: ABC Learning Game! This is a teaching and training tool packed with lots of typing games. Cheerful cartoon characters make a step-by-step tutorial fascinating and fun. Download Clever Keyboard and grant your children a fascinating tour to the end of the alphabet!
Features: ♦ ABC learning game for preschoolers ♦ Keyboard typing tutorial ♦ Helpful hints, games and pronunciation guide ♦ 2 game modes: lessons and practice ♦ Little Elephant and his friends will make learning fun!
Clever Keyboard: ABC Learning Game will teach little kids to read and type before they go to school. The educational activities are divided into several groups: alphabetical order, upper and lower-case letters, digits, symbols. A plethora of match-it games connect the typing experience with daily words fulfilling your child’s incessant curiosity.
Fun animations and characters make learning particularly exciting for kids of all ages. If a baby taps on the Little Elephant, they get a hint. If a baby taps on the Python, he can hear the pronunciation of a letter. After finishing the every 4th stage your kids will get a sticker as a present. They can gather a collection of stickers and assemble an animated picture in the patchwork style game. Easy-to-use navigation makes exploring fun and simple even for the smallest emerging readers. Try this game and help your preschool kids to develop at an extraordinary rate!
Do you have questions? Contact our tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org”
“Learn how to play game with kids typing and learn tap fast, in car game type faster as fast to reach the goal. In view of toddler advice, Best typing tutor and typing speed test. Take a fun typing practice from this Educational app. Its all about Kids Education app so why don’t you play and learn educational games. For all Parents and Family games. Take toddler lesson plans from basic to advance typing.
In view of toddler, advice play and learn the fun of typing game for kindergartners, test your typing practice and improve typing for your kindergartners and toddlers. All kinds of kids games and kids learning games featured and you can improve typing. Keys tap typing.
A kids typing is a free phonics and alphabet teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners. It features a series of typing games to help kids recognize letters from keyboard, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their alphabet knowledge to use in fun typing exercises. Any toddler, kindergartner or preschool age child can learn English and the English alphabet simply by typing the shown letters or words on the board.
A Kids typing is more than just a kid-friendly educational app, it was designed with toddlers’ advice too. The interface keeps toddlers focused on alphabet reading and typing. Kids typing is full-featured and free with advertisements if you buy the pro version. Toddlers and adults can enjoy learning together without interruption. A typing competition and challenging learning app.
GAME FEATURES: ♦ ABC for preschoolers. ♦ Type from Real Keyboard typing. ♦ Pronunciation Sounds for each Letter and words. ♦ 6 different game modes: Basic – Advance. ♦ UFO typing game is included at last. It is Fun to Play for your Kids. ♦ Shoot the Aliens and learn English vocabulary. ♦ Type Scramble Words, for Upper-grade young Kids, It’s very challenging. ♦ Correct the Spellings. ♦ Learn the Alphabets with Drag and DropTest Skills. ♦ Free, typing racing game for kids and adults. ♦ Fun race car games for girls, boys, men and women. ♦ Easy children’s race game with simple words to type. ♦ Fun Coloring. Keep Learning”
“Have you ever felt your typing speed is very slow on mobile devices? Do you want to improve it? Typing Up is the game for this.
1. Native keyboard: This game uses native keyboard to type words. This is the effective way to improve your typing speed and then apply to other applications.
2. Not boring: Most typing practice apps are boring. We designed this game for fun, excited and effective!
3. Speed test: You can also use this game to test your typing speed, realize your status of typing.
4. Support multi-language: Besides your native language, you can still practice your second language or others as the following: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Belarusian, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.”