“The perfect companion to any baseball game! Scorekeeping has a long and celebrated tradition in the game of baseball and penScore was created with this tradition in mind. PenScore allows fans to easily keep score on their mobile phone in much the same way score has traditionally been kept with pen and paper. ! ! Pen and paper scorekeeping has been enjoyed by generations of baseball lovers, and, with the advent of penScore, that experience has been brought to the mobile phone. Using penScore is as easy as using pen and paper. A team’s lineup is easily entered through text input and runners are advanced around the bases through simple swipes of the finger. There is no extensive setup of player profiles or team rosters required. Simply download penScore and begin scoring. ! ! Features of penScore: ! • Intuitive and comprehensive scoring system ! • Minimal Setup ! • Scorecards can be saved to your photo album, tweeted to your friends, or emailed to your teammates ! ! PenScore is the perfect gift for a family member or friend who enjoys the game of baseball. Whether you are a new to scorekeeping or a seasoned veteran, we are confident you will enjoy penScore. ! ! For additional information visit us on the web at http://www.extremaltech.blogspot.com/ or contact us at Extremal.Technology@gmail.com.”
“iScore Baseball is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. Using Quick Roster, games can be created and scoring can begin in less than a minute. You can score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
“inside the dugouts of amateur, youth and professional teams, another app may rule. iScore Baseball” – NY Times
“This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output.” – Boston Herald
“iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard” – appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Over 500 stats automatically generated for every player in every game
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast — Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to “watch” in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video)
• Complete Scorekeeping — Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Complete and Flexible Statistics – Keep cumulative statistics for teams and players – track lifetime stats, season stats, league stats, by tournament — you decide the groupings that make sense to you
• Pitch Tracker — Tracks every pitch location, type and speed and includes a speckle chart, allowing you to review pitch history.
• Batting Spray Chart — Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Detailed Scorebook Output — Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping — Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo — Return to any point in the game, from the first play of the game to the last.
• Data Sharing — Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
• Softball Support — Support for fast pitch softball rules and pitch types
• Team Manager section — Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster — Generate teams with any number of players.
Cumulative and game batting, fielding and pitching statistics as well as detailed scorebook can be viewed at any time during the game. All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Courtesy Runners -DP/Flex support -Support for 10 fielders -International Tie Breaker (any configuration) -Swinging vs Called strike tracking -Intentional Ball tracking -League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues) -Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking -Pitch by Pitch game review -Skip At Bats (assign out or not) -End Inning at any time -End Game at any time -Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations) -Swap Teams -No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup -ERA9 + ERA based on scheduled innings in games -Export and Import to protect your data from device failure -and so much more…
QUESTIONS? We respond very quickly to direct emails at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to our forums at http://iscoreforum.com.
App Kennedy score have a function that allows you to record information such as score / hit / error / balls of each inning for each of up to 1-9 times to display the status of the runner and the ball / strike / out count. It is intended for people who like baseball amateur baseball team, baseball club, and baseball circle, it can be easily shared to other people progress and results of the game.
[Note : This app is not a game! ]
Function of each screen are as follows.
1. Main – Enter the away team / Home / Stadium. – Home and Away team name is a required input value. – Play Ball: You can start a new game with the value that you entered above, it will play in the game data that was in just before. – Game Result : It show in the form of a list of scoreboard results. – Load Game : It have a list of saved games in a state in which does not end. – Backup Manage : You can always back up information of the game results and then load the data that was backed up.
2. Scoreboard – It show in the form of scoreboard information for each inning until 1 to 9 inning the information of the Away team / Home team / Stadium, which is input from the main screen. – If you select each inning, and then navigate to the display screen and the input of information innings. – Share Scoreboard : You can share as an image of the state of the current scoreboard. – Inning Detail : You can see in one screen the information of R / H / E / B of each inning. – Save : You can be (the end of the game or save, temporarily) save the state of the current scoreboard.
3. Inning Information – You can directly display the ball / strike / out state. – You can view the status of the runner. – You can then save them to view the information of R / H / B / E.
4. Inning Detail – You can compare a single screen the information of R / H / E / B of the inning. – On the left side of the screen is away team and right is the home.
5. Game Result – This is a list of games that you saved in the end of the game on the screen of the scoreboard.
6. Load Game – This is a list of games that you saved in [temporarily stored] on the screen of the scoreboard.
7. Backup Manage – You can back up the current state. – You can restore the data that was backed up, it is sent to the external backup files.”