“This is the essential recipe app from the makers of the critically-acclaimed film Forks Over Knives. Discover over 600 hearty and decadent meals from over 50 leading chefs, with new recipes added weekly (at no additional cost!).
Every recipe fits the whole-food, plant-based lifestyle that a growing number of health professionals recognize can help stave off and even reverse chronic ailments like heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
– Over 600 (and growing) great-tasting, whole-food, plant-based recipes – New recipes added weekly (at no additional cost) – Beautiful high-resolution photography – Find and prepare your favorite recipes with ease – Preparation made simple with step-by-step instructions – For each step, see the ingredients you need with just a tap – Convenient shopping list for the grocery items you need to pick up – Landscape mode for viewing recipes full-screen, with step-by-step instructions – Contributions from over 50 leading chefs. – Tips on the plant-based lifestyle
If you enjoy using the Forks Over Knives app, please take a moment to leave us a nice review. It really helps!
If you have suggestions about how the app could be improved, please email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.”
“One Green Planet’s Food Monster app gives you free and instant access to 20,000+ plant-based, vegan, meatless, and dairy-free recipes that are sure to satisfy all taste buds!
By subscribing to our monthly and yearly subscription options you can unlock our premium features like accessing 600+ category filters, creating meal plans, bookmarking recipes, and more!
Enjoy endless scrolling through mouthwatering high-definition images of recipes that contain no meat, dairy, or eggs and are fabulously planet-friendly. Share tips, ask questions, and join our thriving community of Food Monsters!
Get ready for a drool-worthy experience!
– FREE Instant access to thousands of recipes with step-by-step instructions via our homepage + in-app subscription plans available for unlimited access to our premium features – 5+ new recipes added daily (5 days a week!). SCORE! – Quick sign in through Facebook or email – takes less than 30 seconds to sign up! – Ability to bookmark recipes by meal and diet type for easy access. In addition, bookmarked recipes can be pinned to the top and favorited! – Enjoy our Meal Plan section which includes 7-10 editor-selected recipes broken down by diet type. That’s not all, you can also add/remove recipes from the app to make your own custom meal plan! WOW – Share recipes with friends via email and social media. – Browse recipes by diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, special themes, season, and cooking method. – Explore recipes by popular themes like dairy-free cheeses, raw vegan desserts, veggie burgers, as well as seasonal favorites. – Access recipe “Features” that make cooking choices easy by showcasing the greatest and most popular recipes, carefully handpicked by One Green Planet’s editorial team for every single food holiday, food type, and theme. – Discover specially curated “Collections” like Decadent Desserts, American Fusion, Nutrient-Dense, Umami, etc.”
“Regardless if you just want to eat more greens or already are a full time vegetarian – Green Kitchen is the perfect companion in your kitchen or while planning from your sofa.
Green Kitchen is filled with tasty and inspiring vegetarian food with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy products. Enjoy and be delighted by creative recipes with drop dead gorgeous photos and detailed, easy to follow, instructions.
Please help spreading the word and review the app in App Store!
– A mixed variety of main courses, snacks and healthy drinks. – 159 handpicked premium recipes. – 28 additional exclusive recipes available as in-app purchases. – Switch seamlessly between supported languages. – Save your favorites so you can return to them quickly. – Several photos for each recipe! – Shopping list: Just e-mail or iMessage the ingredients within your family! – Estimated cooking time for each recipe. – All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten free or whole grain. – Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed. – Smart timers that knows what you’re cooking – Universal app – run it on both your iPhone and your iPad – Stunning Retina graphics! – Share or brag about your cookery on Facebook and Twitter! – Share recipes with friends and family over AirDrop. – Print recipes over AirPrint.
Featured in press and media
“Cookbooks don’t get more beautiful than this perfectly designed app.” — Sydney Morning Herald
“Proving that even wholesome vegetarian recipes can make for tantalizing food porn” — Bon Appétit
“Beautiful photos and a world-class user interface will whet the appetites of vegetarians and omnivores alike as the cook the easy-to-follow recipes in this stellar app” Editors Choice – Runner Up in the Best of 2012 for iPad
“Wow! The designers/developers of this app have truly put in their heart and soul into this. This is just marvelous.” – beautifulpixels.com
“Green Kitchen is a shining example of an interactive recipe book that makes healthy eating both easy and enjoyable.” – Mac’s Life
Let´s bury the myth once and for all; healthy food does not need to be bland and boring.
“One of the best food apps of all time is back and brand new for iOS 12! The all-new Epicurious app makes it even easier to find the world’s best recipes, watch incredible food videos, and cook delicious meals.
Our top-to-bottom overhaul includes weekly content updates to inspire you, along with videos of your favorite recipes. You can still explore over 35,000 tested recipes from publishers like Bon Appetit, Gourmet, HarperCollins, and more, plus recipe reviews and ratings from home cooks like you. We’ve refreshed all of your favorite features and added a few new ones, like:
Latest Recipe and Video Feeds: New content added every day — never miss another new recipe or video.
Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes so that they’re only a tap away.
Shopping List: Easily create shopping lists on the fly.
Smart Kitchen Timer: Know exactly how long it takes to cook salmon, chicken, and 40+ other items — without a recipe.
Seasonal Ingredients Finder: Eat local and find out what foods are fresh at farms near you right now.
Ingredients Toggle: New mode lets busy cooks view ingredients with just a tap of a button — no need to scroll.”
“Allrecipes is built upon the recipes our community of home cooks have created and shared. Now you can take it all with you — including your favorite recipes — wherever you go with the Allrecipes Dinner Spinner app.
RECIPE INSPIRATION Personalized recommendations for you based on recipes you enjoy.
COMMUNITY REVIEWS See what our community members enjoyed and what tips or improvements they suggest, if any!
CUSTOMIZABLE SEARCH FILTERS Search by ingredients you’ve got on-hand, or exclude those ingredients you just can’t use. Further customize your search by selecting any dietary needs or by how much time you have to prepare a recipe.
SAVE RECIPES Save your favorite recipes for quick access across all your devices, anywhere.
SHOPPING LIST Manage and add ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, or add a custom item (like that gift you keep forgetting to pick up). Ingredient quantities are even aggregated for you so you buy just the right amount.
LOCAL DEALS See which recipe ingredients are on sale near you.
STEP-BY-STEP VIDEOS Thousands of recipe videos to guide you with step-by-step cooking instructions.
SCREEN STAYS ON Don’t worry about your screen timing out on you while you’re busy following a recipe in the kitchen.
DINNER SPINNER Feeling overwhelmed? Allow our Dinner Spinner to choose a recipe for you!”
All recipes are completely vegan recipes, free of dairy, meat and animal products. These healthy cooking recipes apps teach you how to prepare your healthy dishes in the right way so that every one enjoy the pleasure of tasty vegan health recipes without complaining about the bad taste of the vegetables recipe and make your food tasty and yummy. Healthy vegan recipes always starts with healthy active ingredients. For excellent wellness of the body requires eating well. The food you prepare must contain all the crucial nutrients. Healthy easy recipes should include a lot of veggies and fruits. With this delicious vegan recipes you can keeping your diet on track. Every video recipe provides a recipes with ingredients and easy meals. The best food app to help you with pistachio vegan meal plan and quick easy recipes. This vegan app contains many tasty recipes and vegan cookbook which are totally based on vegetables. if you want to eat vegan and make your tasty food its the app for you. This a tasteful kitchen Vegetarian Recipes app is for people who loves plant-based foods. It has a great selection of healthy recipes, vegan cuisine, vegan paleo, feijoada, plant based recipes, tasty, and easy tasty recipes to prepare with these tasty recipes and vegetarian times. Create your own vegan meals at home and enjoy with your family all vegan foods.
Take this best free recipe app to the green kitchen and start cooking delicious cuisines. Even kids can prepare their dishes very easily. This app include fat kids diet plan as well. We provide you the best vegan healthy recipes too. Whether you're counting calories for a special diet or you just like to make every calorie count, dive into our most delicious low-calorie recipes. Vegans recipes app give best variety of drink recipes, low carb recipes, raw vegan recipes, raw food recipes, vegetarian weight loss recipes tasty treats, tasty vegetarian, tasty vegan. Easy Cooking recipes will tells you how to gain weight in very less time. The vegan app will make you king or queen of the kitchen. Take a tasteful journey through this tasteful recipes application All recipes are available in this recipe book and food lovers can find any kind of recipes.
– Greatest collection of Cooking Recipes Videos – Food Recipes with Ingredients Preparation – Add Your Favorite Recipes In Favorite List – Organized Categories – Easy Recipes and Quick Recipes – Share Recipes with Your family and friends – Recipes from Your favorite chefs and Channels around the world – Add recipe to your favorite list to watch later – more than 50 Categories and channels – Search your Favorite Recipes – All your Favorite recipes in one place
DISCLAIMER All the videos included in the app are public and they are hosted on YouTube. And we only allows video streaming and to share YouTube links. We don't allow to download any content
“Enjoy a delicious and healthy Veggie Weekend with Filibaba. Veggie Weekend is free to download, with a total of 113 fresh and exciting recipes like Saffron Risotto, Chili con Frijoles, and Palak Tofu.
POPULAR ON THE APP STORE • Has reached number one Food & Drink app in over 100 countries! • Featured by Apple in New Year New You, Vegetarian Recipes, Healthy Eating and more. • “Veggie Weekend should pick up a fair few fans” – Best iPhone and iPad apps this week, The Guardian • “Veggie Weekend […] offers enough tasty delights to be worth a look” – 148Apps
HEALTHFUL JUST TASTES BETTER • Includes 113 yummy recipes, both vegan and vegetarian, suitable for weekend parties and family dinners • Everything from a festive salad to healthy cupcakes, sourdough bread and more • Exotic dishes inspired by world cuisines including Indian, South African, Swedish and Mexican • Exclusive recipes and exciting ingredients like Adzuki Bean Burgers and Chanterelle Pie • Even desserts are healthful with natural sweeteners such as dates and agave • Raw food recipes too!
ADD A MINI COOKBOOK NEXT WEEKEND Our cookbook grow with you, from Swedish dishes to vegan secrets of the Orient. Unlock additional mini cookbooks for $0.99! Remember that you can buy all cookbooks as a bundle for a reduced price.
— Vegan Spreads — • Some of our tastiest recipes for spreads, including a number of different pestos and classics like hummus and tapenade. Great in sandwiches and on toast or perfect for a quick, stress-free dinner. 14 recipes
— Quick Meals — • Find some inspiration for the times you want a well cooked meal but are in a bit of a hurry. Try some of these simple and tasty recipes. 10 recipes
— Comfort Food by Björn & Hanna Gadd — • Sometimes you deserve to indulge yourself with something really tasty. Comfort Food delivers with plenty of delicious dishes. Gadd had the first vegan blog in Scandinavia and we’re delighted to present this mini cookbook. 13 recipes
— Inspired by Asia — • Learn to make vegan dumplings and sushi with ingredients like tofu, shiitake, sesame, and ginger. Crème brûlée for dessert! 10 recipes
— Breakfast Treats — • Weekend brunch the way it should be: nourishing and delicious with blueberry scones, home-made nut butter, waffles, apricot granola and more. 12 recipes
— Vegan Desserts — • These gluttonous sweets are (almost) guilt-free. Bake with wholesome flavors from nuts, fruits, berries, and naturally delicious dates and agave syrup. 10 recipes
— Lovely Easter Recipes — • Choose from a vegan or a vegetarian 3-course menu as well as a handful of other easter treats. 12 recipes (10 vegan and 2 vegetarian)
— A Vegan Thanksgiving & Christmas — • Make an unforgettable Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with Pâté, Nut Loaf, Pumpkin Pie and mouth-watering sauces and more. 14 recipes
ALWAYS INCLUDED IN FILIBABA APPS • Complete nutrion data for all recipes • Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality) • Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at • Clever egg timer – just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start • All recipes in the app – no Internet connection required • Universal – one app designed for both iPhone and iPad • Recipes in English and Swedish • Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA * firstname.lastname@example.org * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba”
“Here you’ll find everything you need for a successful vegetarian diet – loads of quick vegetarian and vegan recipes, easy to use shopping lists and lots of helpful vegetarian information at your fingertips.
The Easy Vegetarian App was created by the people behind hurrythefoodup.com, namely Kat, Dave and Hauke. Over time we’ve built up a great resource of quick and nutritious vegan and vegetarian recipes.
Our goal: making the switch to the vegetarian diet as easy as possible. We think recipes should be enjoyable and not a constant source of worry or second guessing. So, of course, we needed an app with easy vegetarian recipes too!
EASY VEGETARIAN APP FEATURES
– Almost 200 Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes – more added every week – Many high protein recipes – Nutrition information with each recipe – Shopping List – add ingredients from any vegetarian recipe or add ingredients manually – Smart Ingredient Sorting – your ingredients on the shopping list are divided by recipe. – Favorites Section – save your fave vegetarian recipes in one handy list – Read offline – available only for the recipes you visited before – The Veggie Guide – we answer all important questions around the vegetarian diet – Many more features on their way
ALMOST 200 VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN RECIPES!
You can choose from close to 200 vegan and vegetarian recipes, more added every week. Most of them are done in much less than 30 minutes and are very nutritious. Best of all, we love high protein recipes, so you’ll find many of those as well.
If you're already a seasoned vegetarian we’re confident that we can surprise you with a couple of creative vegetarian recipes you haven’t come across yet.
That being said, we work with a team of professional chefs to develop vegetarian recipes that are exciting, easy and come out great.
This is what our recipes will help you with in a nutshell:
– easily make the transition from meat to meat-free – get all the nutrients you need (yep, especially protein and other essentials) – make vegetarian cooking as easy effortless as possible without sacrificing the taste
ABOUT THE VEGETARIAN DIET
The vegetarian diet excludes the consumption of meat (also poultry and fish) as well as any by-products of animal slaughter like rennet and gelatin.
The vegan diet goes one step further and removes all animal products from the menu, meaning meat and also dairy, eggs and honey.
Roughly half of our recipes are vegan, the rest includes dairy and/or eggs.
GOING VEGETARIAN IS COMPLETELY SAFE AND HEALTHY
The American Dietetic Association says an appropriately planned vegetarian diet including vegan diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. With that opinion, they’re in line with Harvard Medical School as well.
We keep a close eye to their guidelines when developing our vegetarian recipes. That doesn’t mean there are no “naughty recipes” on our app, but our focus is mostly on the healthy side.
THE VEGGIE GUIDE INCLUDES:
– Why Become a Vegetarian? – What Going Vegetarian Can Do For You – Proteins – Fats (Omega 3 vs Omega 6) – Vitamin B12 – Iron – Is a Vegetarian Diet Healthier Than a Diet Including Meat – How to Make a Gradual Switch to a Vegetarian Diet – How to Announce Going Vegetarian – Losing Weight on a Vegetarian Diet
The current version of the EASY VEGETARIAN App is just the beginning and we’re more than happy to receive feature requests. Oh, and if you have any cool easy vegetarian recipe ideas you think we should create, we’re all ears!
For any (recipe) ideas and feedback please send an email to email@example.com – Thank you!
A big thank you to Martin, our talented developer! The Easy Vegetarian App would still be only wishful thinking without your help.
Curious what else we’re up to? Make sure you check us out at hurrythefoodup.com for more delicious vegetarian recipes, meal plans and articles all around the vegetarian diet.”